chapter 2

I get into my car as quickly as I can. Driving out of the school parking lot not bothering if I hit anyone I just want to get out of there.

After driving for what seems like hours I pull over onto a side road.

I check the time 11:42 am the little clock on the radio says. I've been driving for three hours! Where the hell am I! I quickly look around I dont see anyone.

How far did I drive?!

I pull back onto the road and look at my surroundings still no ones around.

Weird, normally theres people everywhere you go. Where the fuck am I? Is this a ghost town? Where is everyone?

The questions plummet aroud in my head. I hate when I dont know the answer.  I dont really care for school or knowing the answers to everything. but this is one thing I want to know.

I drive around the little town looking around. Nothing nobody just houses among houses and ally ways but they all look really old and run down. I doubt anyone lives here.

"Hey siri, where am I?" I ask my phone.

"You are in eagles town. You are three miles from your nearest destination. Where would you like to go." Siri replies to me

Eagles town? Thats a new place never heard of it.

"Direct me home."

She starts giving me directions

"Go straight for four blocks then turn left."

I follow her directions for about an hour. Now I was starting to see some people. It didnt look totally like a ghost town.

"I need to get some gas im running low." I think to myself.

"Siri direct me to the nearest gas station please." I say out loud.

Silence. Siri doesn't respond.

"Siri direct me to the nearest gas station please." I repeat a little bit louder.

Siri again doesn't respond.

"What is wrong with this thing." I think to myself

I come to a stoplight the light starts to turn yellow so I slow the car down coming to a complete stop behind the car in front of me.

I pick it up the screen is black. I push the button. Again. The screen doesn't change.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no." I repeat to no one.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!!  You gotta be fucking with me right now!" I yell

I look up from My phone just in time to see the light go green. I start to move my car forward.

Before I could blink another car zooms down the other lane going the opposite way. And before you coud say popsicle the driver hit my car door.

Everything went black.