Eight

I woke up in a tight and brace I have no idea what happened only have a few memories being a little cause my wolf took contol. when I looked over I saw Daniel with no shirt on I looked and I did not have my shirt on either! I started to cry. why, why she knew! Why couldn't she let us go we could have handled it was only a few days it would have been a lot of pain but she wouldn't want to know he's going to come! him he's going to come is going to come it is going to hurt everyone I love! Just to prove a stupid point...That I'm weak

"No you arent! I was just showing you he is not going to come I know what he did but you can't just let him ruin your life!"

" I'm trying to protect my life and everyone else around me ! You know he promised he's not going to just back out of it I know he's been here! I feel him staring at me and you. I just don't know what it is you're saying that he won't come! You know just as well as I do that he will come!"

"You're being over dramatic! I'm telling you he is not-"

"No! I'm trying to tell you and you see him too! you're just not taking in account that he's here."Silence.

".. . I-I know I just wanted to show myself that he's not here he's, just enjoy your mate we need him don't push him away don't."She begged

"You love him....don't you.."

"You know I do you can't leave him."

"Sorry I'm so so sorry but we have to go can't let him get us we have to be strong if you love him you'll protect him ok?"

"if it is to protect him "

I got off the bed slowly . For 15 minutes he kept pulling his grip on me but then I put a pillow in between us and he let it slip a little bit enough to where I can get out and he cuddled against the pillow feeling tears go down my cheek. No I have to be strong alphas.. all thet see you is just in it for the sex nothing else.

I put on my shirt in the closet and put on some jeans and put some clothes in a bag and I went down to the kitchen, there was on a little bit of people in there I just might know them question me but my Mark radit power so all they said was good mor. I put some food in the bag nervously. the kitchen is huge,well whole house is built for a pack so I can take as much as I wanted but i just couldn't take advantage. Like that cause I'll feel bad just for leaving. I looked outside there was no guards turn around and walked the counter. I walked up to the front door leaving all this have to remember I won't miss it. even though I give me a hard time, i hope they will know that it was all for a reason .

I started to walk out the house before I even made it off the property i saw Mar coming toward me

"Oh my god what you doing girl with a bag in your hand?"She asked.

" I'm just going an a walk." I said trying to play it off.

"Can I come with you?"She asked.

"I just want to go alone."i said but she pressed on.

" Oh come on we can go together that's it."She said.

"No and that's final!" she just looked at me and got the message

"Mar I'm sorry just stressed,okay i'm sorry I took that kind of stress out on you its just... well just that I... "

I had no answer "Are you leaving?" She said. I said nothing. "Meg answer me are you leaving!" She said louder . I just couldn't face her or speak a word so I just dashed off.

Mar  behind me but she couldn't keep up I know she linked Daniel so I just started to run run far into the woods I could feel the tears wipe across my face. I kept crying and crying. Why? I don't know! I have no relation with these people to bring me down and make me weak to use me know throw me away no no no not ever again will somebody ever use me. as I was running I started to smell a familiar sent my mate,

Daniel.

I kept running until I was tackled down.

"What are you doing here! You are supposed to be with me why are you running MEGGEN!Why do you have your bag and why are you leaving tell me Meggen I am not playing any games I want to be  with you so much!"

" I cant do this! you can't know you'll get hurt I-I can't." I cried his eyes got softer

"Tell me honey it's okay"

"I can't I need to leave" he held me tighter putting my hands above my head

" NO YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!"he growled

"Stop and Daniel or Xavier or whoever I need to leave!"I said screaming at them

" Don't you see what this is doing to me!? Don't you see how your hurting you and me?! I have waited too long for you, and now you-you want to leave me! You got me and then you leave! Let me mark you and then you disobey! You come to me and your angry then you be nice to me! You don't want me to touch you or kiss you! I love your stubbornness your attitude your free spirit and you kind side but you just keep pushing me away! I love you Meg!"

Silence

He loves me

But how-

"Please Meg baby don't leave me."He looks so hurt. I feel his wolf howling for me.

"O-kay but give me time to talk."I said in a whisper.

He nodded and kiss my cheek he lifted me up. I didn't notice until saw Luke, Andy, Trevor , Marcy and her mate and Carly was here.

"House now." ordered Daniel, he carried me bridal style to the pack house

"Daniel ..." I said

"Not right now please" he said in a whisper.

"I just want to let you know everything I do is because I love you too" I said with tears coming out my eyes"I just cant be weak again." I said to where only he can hear.

"Baby who hurt you so bad you push out the ones you love" He said wiping the tears off my face

"My Uncle."i said and i felt him tense.

':%'_'%:':'5:'4_'%_'%_'5:'3
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

SAD I KNOW :(

BAD GRAMMAR. I KNOW :'(

BUT MEG WANTED THAT OFF HER CHEST SOOOOOOOO

HAPPY HOLODAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I love you!!!