Prologue

Note: They are 10 years old

"C'mon Izuku-kun! I want to get to the park already!" Itsuka exclaims 

 "A-alright Itsuka-chan! S-slow d-down a b-bit!" Izuku stammers

 "Hurry up!" She yelled a bit excitedly with a hint of joy in her voice.

Itsuka was known to be a bit more energetic than Izuku but he never did mind.

Izuku then looks at her running and sees  her little pony tail sway in the cool gentle breeze and her warm smile which makes him slightly blush. Izuku finally catches up with her and smiles. 

As they play around a group of older kids walk up to the pair and start to mess with them, especially Izuku who at the time was quirk less . 

 "Get off our turf you freak and take your friend with you!" yells an older kid as he walks over to the pair.

 "No! We can be here if we want to! Right Izuku?" Itsuka yelled confidently. 

"Y-yeah...Itsuka your right." Izuku mumbled.  

"Oh well, just remember I gave you an out." the leader snickered, then he snapped his fingers and his two lackeys walk towards the leader.

Izuku being the smartest one of the two grabbed Itsuka's hand and ran toward a more secluded part of the park . 

"AFTER THEM!" the leader yells to his lackeys.

The older kids sprint after them and start to catch up to the pair. 

"Izuku how are we going beat them?" Itsuka exclaimed as the three punks were getting closer by the second.

Using his small but brilliant brain comes up with a plan to use him as bait, and Itsuka would sneak up on them and take out the leader and his two lackeys one by one.

The leader screams "Find them!" to both of his lackeys. 

"I can't find them anywhere." the one of the lackeys said. 

"Just keep looking and stop whining like a little girl." remarked the second lackey 

"Why I outta..." but before the goon could finish his threat Izuku popped outta seemingly nowhere.

"HEY! Looking for me!" Izuku yelled mockingly from 20 feet away

"WHAT ARE YOU MORONS DOING?! AFTER HIM!" The leader shouted

His lackeys start to sprint after Izuku and he leads them into the forest surrounding the park but Izuku trips and falls. Right before Izuku can get back up he is grabbed by his neck and held up by the leader.

"Well...well I got to say you ain't the sharpest tool in the shed." mocked the leader

Izuku spits in the leaders face which infuriates him.

"THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'M GONNA..." but before he could finish his sentence he was knocked out by Itsuka who popped out of a bush. 

His lackeys activated there quirks and began to punch and kick Itsuka who was outnumbered and she couldn't handled her opponents.

Seeing her being attacked enraged Izuku a burning sensation was coursing though his veins. Before he knew it his hands where on fire and he walked up to one of the lackeys and grabbed his arm. 

The lackey fell to his knees from the pain Izuku looked at him and said one word "Leave". This was enough for both lackeys to run away in terror of what he would do. 

Izuku ran towards Itsuka to check to see if she was okay. "Izuku you unlocked your quirk!" Itsuka exclaimed as she started to get back up. 

"I-I guess I did" he said as he stared at his flaming hands. 

"Itsuka a-are you o-okay?" Izuku asked

"Don't worry Izuku I'm fine see..." she said reassuringly and she was right she didn't look injured she had a couple of bruises on her her hands but luckily they protected her form most of the attacks. 

*Time skip to where they get back to Inko and Elizabeth*

A/N: Inko and Elizabeth have been friends since middle school and have always stayed in contact  with each other. 

Both of them hug their parents and both explain what happened, Elizabeth is furious however Inko was more proud of her son for unlocking his quirk. 

*Time skip to when Itsuka and Elizabeth get home*

"Okaa-san?" Itsuka calls out to her mother. 

"Yes sweetie?" she replies cheerfully

"I-I think I feel something for Izuku w-what is it?" she asked her mom curiously

"Well sweetie I'll tell you when your older." her mother says with a gleeful smile. 

 A/N: I'm sorry this took to long been crazy here so I hope you enjoyed and remember... GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!!