Chapter #7

" So you were injured in a fight and now you can't even go two hours without going back to your weaker form?" Izuku asked as he sat down on the same bench they first meant "Yes young Midoriya that is correct." All Might responded.

"That is why I need a successor. young Midoryia when you look around what do you see?" All Might asked. Izuku looked at the park and saw kids laughing and playing, parents talking, people walking down the trail, and people just enjoying life.

"I...I see people enjoying themselves, just living there lives to the fullest," he remarked "Your right and do you know why they don't have to worry? Because a symbol of peace puts them at ease," he stopped and took a deep sigh "The world needs a new symbol of peace....you are that new symbol of peace."

Izuku was stunned he couldn't say anything all he could stutter was "T-thank y-you," All Might started to walk away when he stated "Your training starts next week at Takoba Park be there at six AM sharp."

Izuku sat there on the bench still shocked until his phone started to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket. He looked at his phone and saw Itsuka was calling. He answered the phone and said "Hey what's up,"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to head over to my place and..." she paused and it got awkwarfly quite "And what train?" Izuku asked.

"No no no like a da- I mean like a hang out," she stammered, "Wait were you about to say da-" he was cut off by her yelling "Sorry got to go see you at seven!"

Timeskip a few hours....

Izuku ran up to Itsuka's house and knocked on the door. He was nervous he wanted to look good but not over do it so he threw on some jeans, a hoodie, and his red kicks. Itsuka opened the door and said "Hey come on inside, Jesus your soaked the storm must be getting pretty bad," she walked away and Izuku followed in toe.

Izuku asked "Yeah the storm is getting pretty bad, but what movie are we watching? Action, thriller, noir, horror, or romance," 

"How about we watch all of them!" she yelled as she rushed towards a cabinet filled with movies.

Timeskip....

Izuku and Itsuka sat on the couch akwary as the movie played. They both wanted to make there move but were to worried be the first one to do it.

"You know this fun I'm glad you invited me," Izuku said "I'm glad you came we should do this more." Itsuka said as she moved a little towards him.

"You know this kinda of reminds me of a date," he joked and blushed a little, but Itsuka started blushing like crazy. Then she saw this as an opportunity, "Mabye it is mabye it isn't." she said as she moved closer.

Izuku blush went from pink to red, he even  started to he look like a tomato. "I-I," Itsuka backed off a bit and said "I'm just screwing with you." She gave him a playful push and started to giggle.

"Y-yeah r-right," he muttered awkwardly. The awkwardness lingered for a couple of minutes until everything went black.

"What the fuck? What happened?" Izuku asked as he started to feel around Itsuka responded "Power must have gone out,"

Itsuka got up and tried to walk to the power box but she then she tripped and fell on Izuku. Izuku and Itsuka blush as there is an awkward silence. But then Izuku got an idea.

"I guess y-your s-starting to fall for me...," Izuku jokes as he blushes. "No I'm not I just tripped broccoli boy!" Itsuka yelled as her blush intensifies.

They stay in that position for a few minutes until Izuku asked "Are you gonna get off of me or..." 

"Yeah I am but I can't see anything." she renarked. "Wait," Izuku said as heblifted up his hand and snapped his fingers. All of a sudden a flame came from his thumb and was almost was just bright enough to see where they were going.

"Nice trick, where you learn it," Itsuka said with a grin. "O-oh thanks I just k-kinda picked it up I guess." he stuttered.

They walked towards the power box, once they got there Izuku switched on the  breakers but nothing happened. "I guess you're going without power tonight," he joked "What do you mean "you" aren't you gonna keep me company." she said while crossing her arms.

"Y-you want me to s-stay the night?" Izuku stuttered. "Yeah," she said nonchalantly "Oh well... I um...uh didn't bring any extra clothes." He said as he walked towards the door.

*ring* *ring*

"You gonna get that?" Itsuka asked "Yeah," Izuku sighed.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and put it yo his ear. "Izuku," his mom said on the other line "Yeah mom you need something?" Izuku asked. His mother responded "Look honey I'm stuck at work, and the storms pretty bad write now so your gonna have to stay at Itsuka's for the night." Izuku stayed quite for a few seconds then he spoke up "Mom I can't spend the night here."  Izuku said.

"Oh come on you two used to have sleep overs all the time." Inko said, "Mom we were 4 then," Izuku sighed.

"I dont know what to tell you but your staying the night unless you want to sleep outside," Inko said and just like that she hung up.

"So what was that?" Itsuka asked, Izuku sighed and said-

"Well I guess I'm staying with you tonight..."

A/N: So I know that took a while but I hoped you enjoyed. Rember vote follow and comment cause I want to here your thoughts and opinions on this story.