13 - unforgettable

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

UNFORGETTABLE

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"get a hold of yourself y/n." you seethed as you paced in your room.

you balled your fists, taking no reaction to the pain your scalp endured as you tugged at your h/c locks. eyes shut tightly, you continued cursing and mumbling under your breath.

the descriptions fit perfectly.

unless you saw a photo or saw the creature for yourself you couldn't be for certain, but it seemed very likely that the nomu that ashido and the others had encountered was the same you had that day. even the one todoroki had described to you a few weeks ago fit the description.

the one that gave you nightmares every other night. the one that kept haunting you in your own mind whenever someone mentions a nomu.

the one that killed b/n.

it terrified you to say the least. expecting it to be dead was a longshot in this world as you weren't actually aware of how many people had survived the sudden outburst from day one, meaning you didn't know if any others were killing the creatures. you were one of the lucky people to say the least to be safe in a place like the base.

but... for the nomu to be all the way over here? that was scary.

of course it has the ability to fly so travelling for it is a piece of cake, but why did it decide to come here? surely it didn't have intelligence... right?

you sighed deeply, dropping your arms to your sides and slumping down onto your bed. you lowered your head into your hands, propping your elbows on your knees as you calmed yourself down.

getting worked up wasn't going to help. after all, you weren't certain if it was the same nomu or not.

"why does this bother me so much?" you whispered to yourself, looking at your lap with slightly widened eyes.

was this ptsd? something specific that caused you trauma? it could be. it irritated you how one nomu scared you more than the rest.

all were terrifying in their own ways for more than just their looks and abilities. the reason for them are unknown. where they came from are nothing more than a conspiracy.

but... the death of your brother was something you never wanted to witness, and yet it happened right before your eyes. of course you would be scared of the reason, the thing that took him from you.

he was your blood-brother brother, an actual sibling who had the same parents as you did before the you were sent away. he had always been by your side, and he was ripped away from you. literally.

b/n and s/n (sister) were two you looked up to greatly. after the three of you were sent away after an incident at the age of three, they kept you safe. of course they were scared also with moving into a new place full of new people, but they had to fulfill the duty of being your older siblings.

s/n was older than your brother by four years, leaving a gap of eight years between the two of you. she would take care of the two of you, hug you both when you were sad. she protected you.