Part 1

Sehun POV

"PLEASE MOM DAD YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM HE'S YOUR SON! NO NO!" I heard my Suho hyung shout from upstairs in his room as he banged,at the door wrecklessly ,I could not understand why was there so much chaos going on upstairs so I decided to go up and check what was going on, I turned off the TV and walked out of the room to come face to face with mom and my step dad,

Mom was crying and her eyes were red, "what happened mom? Why is Suho hyung shouting? " I asked, almost panicking when I saw my dad's cold gaze at me, "I'm sorry sehun... But we have no choice... " mom said as she hugged me, I pushed her away, "what do you mean mom?" I asked getting irritated and confused.

"I'm so sorry...so sorry " mom said as she cupped my cheeks, "I'm sorry baby", she said, I could not understand why she was crying but I wanted to let her stop crying so I hugged her, "Don't cry mommy" I said but she started crying even more.

I could not understand anything and I was still panicked over suho hyung shouting from upstairs, "did something happen to him? " I asked myself,"Yoona... " my step dad called out, she looked at him and nodded, she looked guilty as she stepped back.

My step-dad took a step towards me and I panicked,he suddenly covered my mouth with a handkerchief and suddenly everything became blurry and I started getting dizzy and then I collapsed on the ground.

The next moment I woke up I was in the middle of my room with a red circle surrounding me,I was scared, "mom? Suho hyung...? " I called out but nobody answered and the room was getting hotter, I was starting to feel suffocated, I just felt like I wanted to get out of there quickly, I stood up with great difficulty, I walked towards the door, but as I tried to cross the red circle, some kind of heavy force tried to push me away, since I was small I could not push myself through that force,instead I was pushed back to the middle of the room, with a bruised knee, I started crying, "Suho... hyung..." I called out, I always called out to suho hyung whenever I was scared or sad, and he promised he would be there,I hated being alone.

I looked around mt room, everything was pushed back aside for the circle to be made, my room was a total mess and the curtains were pulled down making the room dark and I was afraid of the dark,

I was scared and lonely, I tried again to walk out but I was pushed back again back to where I was with yet another bruise on my elbow this time, it was starting to bleed and I being only 7 feeling useless I started to cry, cry loudly, suddenly someone entered the room, "MOM HELP" I called out, "Im scared... " I said trying to wipe my tears, and smiling seeing her, she smiled back with that same guilty look,she looked at me with tears in her eyes, suddenly I felt a breeze on my neck, I started screaming as I covered my head with my hands, something was surrounding me,something dark something not welcoming, I screamed until I found myself unconscious again,

The next moment I woke up I found myself in some dark cellar, I tried to move but both of my hands and legs were tied to chains, I could not remember anything or anyone but I was scared and hot tears escaped my eyes,as the chains were hurting me b...

The next moment I woke up I found myself in some dark cellar, I tried to move but both of my hands and legs were tied to chains, I could not remember anything or anyone but I was scared and hot tears escaped my eyes,as the chains were hurting me badly, I knew it was pointless to scream for help but I couldn't do anything so I called out for help,
But it was in vain nobody could hear my cries for help,it was no use and I somehow knew it, for some reason I couldn't remember anything, who am I? Why was I here? Tied like this? But I was too young to be worried about stuff like that, all I wanted was to escape from that place and I was also  very hungry.

The place was creeping me out it was cold and sounded empty too because every time I screamed for help all I could hear was the echo of my own cries, my head was still a little dizzy and I almost felt like throwing up,

I sat there helpless, tired, hungry and lonely, suddenly I heard footsteps of someone walking towards the cell, I looked up desperately, "Please... Help me.. " I said to the particular stranger who sneered at me, he had dark black hair and peering dark blue eyes staring coldly at me with a rather scary grin, he was wearing all black from head to toe,he was also super tall.

His appearance was scary and not too friendly he looked at me as though he pitied me, I was scared as I suddenly crouched myself in a corner, hiding my face in between my legs, "Please don't hurt me... " I said, I did not dare to look up at the terrifying creature in front of me, I heard him open the cell gate and walk slowly towards me, I gulped as a sweat fell from my forehead my whole body shivering and tears forming more and more in mt eyes, "Pup? " he called out his voice was not at all scary it was small and somehow beautiful,I took up my courage to look up at him, he was not smiling as he leaned down towards me, but he looked straight into my eyes,the moment I layed my eyes on him again, I teared up again trying to reach out to him for some reason I was not scared anymore I just wanted someone to comfort me and tell me that they were there for me.

"Hyung... Help..." I cried shivering, as I looked at him again, he reached his hands to touch my cheeks which were burning hot, I suddenly stopped crying, and just looked at him, he suddenly pulled his hand away, "no this isn't right.... I'm supposed to devour you right away! " he said, and then I panicked I pushed myself towards the wall with wide eyes which were terrified, "It's okay... I'm not going to-no... I'm seriously... What am I saying.... " he said almost to himself,

He looked at me again, "...seriously... " he said almost to himself, as he took those chains off me, there were scars in my wrist and legs because of the chains and it was hurting me that I could barely walk, and I was too scared to do anything than to just stay still, he gently pulled me towards himself,"Let's go up... " he said as he carried me on his back, I found myself hugging his back tightly as he walked upstairs, I buried myself on his back.