Chapter 1- Rapunzel and the cell

Cassandra was in her tower the floating ghost girl beside her. And Rapunzel locked in a jail cell. Cass let out an evil laugh as she walked towards the cell.

"Hello, Raps. It's nice to see you again, after 3 whole years."

Rapunzel's eyes widened. "C-cass? A few tears pricked her eyes, as she stared at her best friend. Her usually sparkling eyes faded into a dull green. Her aura seemed to dim. She fell to her knees breathing heavily. "What's happening!?" She felt the life slowly suck out of her.

Cassandra let out an evil laugh as she grabbed a bar of the jail cell, gripping it as she glared down at her former friend. A look so horrifying that it sent a shiver down Rapunzel's spine. 

"I'm not your friend anymore Raps" she said 'Raps' with more anger.

"Cass.. I miss you.. I miss being your friend.. please.." Rapunzel mumbled, she didn't feel like she had anymore fight left in her.

Cassandra just glared at Rapunzel, her eyes filling with hatred for the girl. "Too bad, so sad. Because I don't  miss you." Cass felt a strange feeling in her heart, almost as if she missed her friend, she soon shook the feeling away.

She had to focus on destroying Rapunzel at all costs, even if she would die in the process . It was the only way..

Or so she thought, little did she know that a small innocent bean was behind her until Cass felt something hard hit her head and she fell to the ground.

"Sorry Cass.." he said as he ran to Rapunzel to help her.

Word count: 318 words