Chapter 6- (Rapunzel's captured story)

Rapunzel layed down, her eyes feeling droopy. She then shot her head up, 'Varian!' She felt the need to stand up, even though the chains remained tightly around her ankles. "Is Varian okay?" She asked one of her captures.

"Ah, so the spoiled brat finally asked where the moon child is?" A woman with shirt blond hair remarked sassily.

"Moon child..? No, I'm looking for Varian!"Rapunzel raised her voice. Even if these guys are stupid they may be useful if she plays her cards right, she could figure out how to escape and save her friend..

The same woman from before let out a dangerously low chuckle. "Silly princess, Varian..is the moon child."

The princesses bright green eyes widened. "No.. it cant be! that's.." she stopped she sentence and fell to her knees, hugging herself as tears began to fall. "Cass.. " she mumbled to herself, she couldn't take  it.

She had just seen her former best friend.. she opened up old wounds that would never heal. She..wouldn't be the same, not without Cassandra. Rapunzel had to get her back, at any cost. Even if she had to.. she blinked a few tears away. Die in the process..

An older looking man walked in, "How's the princess doing?" he asked the captures. A few shrugged, the others just mumbled stuff they didn't really care about her.

"Who cares?" One spoke up, she walked out of the shadows and to the princess' surprise it was..Stalyn.

"Stalyn? What are you doing here?" Rapunzel asked, furrowing her eyebrows. The last time she saw Stalyn was fun.. she thought grimly, Cass was- no she couldn't think about her anymore.. it hurt her already broken heart too much.

What made the situation much worse, Pascal was nowhere to be seen. That was why the princess went outside of Corona to find her missing cameleon.

"Hello princess." Stalyn walked to the kneeling princess, a wide smirk on her face. "Are you enjoying the chains?" Rapunzel refused to look into the woman's eyes. She shook her head, not saying a word. "Oh.. I'm sorry, the princess is displeased everyone. Let's take her to a more.. suitable room." She grabbed Rapunzel's arm hardly and dragged her to a room upstairs.

When Rapunzel got shoved into the room, she saw a big screen of some kind. At first she was confused, then a little worried. 'What are they going to do..?' She asked herself, of course no one would reply..

The screen suddenly switched on, and a boy with black hair and a real streak appeared. "Varian..?" Her tone was hired and quiet, a few more tears rolled down her cheeks.

She seemed to be talking to..no.. it can't be. It was Gothel, what is she doing here!? So many questions ran through the blond princesses mind as she watched the scene play out.

"I can't believe she's alive.." the blond haired female mumbled to herself, falling on her knees. "Well.. technally she's not alive, Varian's power is filling her. In a way she's alive and not." Stalyn replied, one of the captures elbowed her. "Why are you telling the princess  this? She doesn't need to get ideas of." She whispered. "Escaping"

Stalyn let out a chuckle. "Don't worry. I'm sure. She can't escape this feel and save the moon child. She isn't powerful enough to take us all on." Rapunzel clenched her fists, She may be right. But she knew one person who might be willing to help her.

Looks like she would have to travel to the dark kingdom.

"I'm coming Cass."

Word count: 601 words