Chapter 4- Captured

Previously on; A Forbidden Love:

Rapunzel felt a cold object press against her back. Making her gasp out loud.

"Don't move." A menacing voice commanded quietly. Pressing the object a little firmer into Rapunzel's back. "Who are you..?" She asked, not caring to turn around.

She had a firm grip on Varian as if they were gonna take him away from her. She heared a few more footsteps behind her. Rapunzel's nerves intensified as the man from before spoke again.

"That's none of your business , now.. turn around. Slowly.. " his tone was very stern.

Rapunzel did as he said and slowly turned around, Varian looked at the small group in front of them. "I believe the princess asked you a question." He mumbled glaring at them.

One of them grabbed their sword and raised it to Varian's neck, making a small cut. The blood trickled on the sword as they pressed it further. "Do you wanna say anything else smart, boy?" Her tone was harsh and angry.

Varian, with difficulty gulped. His blue eyes widened in fear. "N-no.. mam'mn.." the boy mumbled, hoping she would stop.

Fortunately she got the message and backed away, still glaring at Varian. As if this was his fault.

"Your coming with us, boy." The one from before spoke, grabbing Varian from Rapunzel's grasp.

"Don't hurt him! Please!" Rapunzel yelled, she tried to run after them but the people keeping her captive wouldn't let her move. "Tie her up, just in case you think of escapaing." It may have been dark, but Rapunzel sword she could see an evil smirk on the tall women's face.

The man holding Varian had very long hair for a man, it was up to his shoulders and flowed gracefully in the wind almost making him likeable, if you didn't look in his shimmering, evil eyes that is. "My name's Jay."he introduced,  keeping a gun on Varian's back as he was made to walk. Well more like limp. The poor boy was exhausted he had just come from a battle and now he was captured. This was a great way to spend the day before his birthday.

Varian thought sadly, they had reached a huge tower and Jay made him stop right in front of a door. "Open it." He commanded.

The boy did as he was told, it was as pitch black in the mansion looking place. As is was outside but he walked in anyway.

Pain shooter up and down his injured leg, he forced himself to stay conscious.  He felt like passing out at any second, which is something he didn't want to do. Especially not with this stranger pressing a gun against his shaking back.

"Keep walking until you reach a room, then open it and walk inside." Again Varian was made to walk, this time upstairs. He willed himself to not pass out as he stumbled into the room, hearing it lock one he was inside.

"Hello child, rest you need it." A chilling voice spoke in the darkness.

A figure walked towards the shaking boy, she stopped as she was close to Varian. Who could just make out the women's face, it was..

Gothel..

Word count: 536 words