One-Shot no. 13: iWonder What She's Drawing

So, i got this idea from this on fanfiction.net...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7275549/1/Drawings
It's really good so go ahead and read it. Link will also be in comments section and before i forget, there a ton of Seddie stories on Fanfiction.net so go ahead and check them out! 
https://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?ready=1&keywords=seddie&categoryid=0&genreid1=0&genreid2=0&languageid=1&censorid=103&statusid=0&type=story&match=&sort=&ppage=1&characterid1=0&characterid2=0&characterid3=0&characterid4=0&words=0&formatid=0
Yeah that's the link, also gonna be in comments! Also, don't forget to comment, follow, vote and read my other stories! Enjoy :D
________________________________________________________

Normal POV

Freddie was bored so he decided to go to the Groovy Smoothie and to his surprise, he saw Sam there by herself with her smoothie on the table and beside the smoothie was her black and gold case full of her special art media (A/N, if you were wondering, the media is the materials e.g. paint, pencils, crayons etc.). Sam has always been an amazing artist and she's always enjoyed it. It made Carly proud that Sam and found a legal hobby and it surprised Freddie at the start but when he saw her artwork, it looked like Picasso or Van Gogh created the art. She never did sculptures or anything, during school she would have to use a canvas but Sam likes to draw and sketch in her sketch book.

Freddie saw Sam and wanted to sit with her, but he realised that Sam was drawing silently. She had her head down and tried to focus out everything that's going around her. Freddie walked up to her wanting to know what she was drawing. Big mistake.

Freddie: Hey Sam, what you drawing there?

Sam's head immediately shot up and she closed her book violently and started acting cool.

Sam: Heeeeey Fredward..... wha- what you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Carly?

Freddie: Sam, i'm 17! I got over that crush a long time ago. When we were 15 i did. Now, cut to this chiz Sam, what were you drawing?

Sam: Nothing you need to know Fredweird.

Freddie: You usually share your drawings with me, why won't you now? Is it bad? Sam, you're an amazing artist, you don't need to be self confident if your art is bad. Just show me, it won't hurt to show.

Sam: Uh, yes it will! 

And with that, Freddie had snatched her sketch book from her hand and opened up to the page which had been saved by her bookmark.

Freddie's POV

I was just curious on what Sam was drawing. She was being too stubborn so, i snatched the book and opened it up to the page where she had been drawing on. I gasped, it was a portrait, a portrait of me to be exact. She started blushing furiously then in scribbly writing, it said "Freddie Benson, Love of my li~ (A/N pretend that squiggly line thing was the part where sam stuffed up when freddie came up to her and scared her). I'm guessing that was supposed to say life but since i scared her, she wasn't able to finish the word. 

I looked at the portrait of me, it looked exactly like me. She got my features right, my eyes the right colour, hair right colour, mouth right place... it was perfect. It had come to my realisation that Samantha Joy Puckett is in love with me. She was still blushing but had her head down. You could she's embarrassed. And since i'm Fredward Karl Benson... Queen of Nubs, i decided to make this whole situation cliché and grab her waist then kiss her right there. She snaked her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. Everyone in the Groovy Smoothie where cheering, clapping, blowing wolf whistles etc. We pulled away to catch our breath and i look down to see a beautiful, smiling Sam looking up at me.

Freddie: I think you're the love of my life too.

Sam: That's good, you're the love of my life too.

We kissed again and from that day one, we had a beautiful relationship. And it all started when i was wondering what she had been drawing.

________________________________________________________

I have another idea for a one-shot some i'm gonna start writing that one! Also, don't forget to comment, follow, vote and read my other stories! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-callmeprada ☯