One-Shot no. 41: iHeal You

Ok, i'm in the middle of packing for my holiday or some people say 'Vacation' or 'Trip' or 'Vacay'. Actually, i'm trying to spend as much time as i can with my laptop. My mother says i'm not allowed to bring it! Whatever. Enjoy! And btw, another surprise in 'media'! And trust me, it's hilarious so watch it!
_________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

I ran as fast as i can to Bushwell Plaza where my boyfriend and best friend lives. My mother and i got into another fight and she threw her beer bottle at me. I thought the therapy made her a better person! Not a druggo and alcoholic! Once i arrived at Bushwell, i was greeted by the lovely doorman Lewbert.

"HEY! NO SCUMMY KIDS IN MY LOBBY! LOOK! YOU MADE MY FLOOR ALL WET! And, is that blood?! GET OUT!" I grabbed some dirt from a nearby plant and threw it at him. I ran up to the 8th floor all wet and bloody. Yeah, it did rain while i was running. No surprise though. Seattle is always like that. 

I got up to the 8th floor and started debating whether i should go and knock on apartment 8C or apartment 8D. After several minutes of debating, i knocked on Freddie's apartment, 8D. He answered the door in nothing but his pyjama pants. Yes, he was topless which made me go, coo coo! Freddie saw my state and instantly pulled me into his embrace. His body felt warm! I snuggled into his naked half and relaxed under his touch. Then he pulled us in and examined me from head to toe. 

"Sam, did you and your mother fight again?" Freddie asked oh so sweetly. "Uh yeah, she threw her beer bottle at me and i'm pretty sure there's a few cuts under my shirt." Freddie had gone and grabbed his mum's aid kit. Her over sized aid kit. Jeez you could fit a whole elephant in there!

"Uh Sam, you're gonna have to, you know... take off your shirt." He slightly blushed. I was about to when i just remembered that i was only in sweats which mean i had nothing underneath! SHIT! What?! Mama likes to be comfortable! 

"Um Freddie, since i'm in sweats, there's nothing underneath the shirt. But i'm pretty sure you seen underneath." I took a risk and took my shirt off. Freddie's jaw fell. I lightly giggled and closed his mouth. He snapped out of daze and started cleaning me up. I started crying when he had put that spray to make sure your cuts don't get infected. He just hugged me... while i was topless. And it felt amazing! OMG! Did i just say that?! 

Once Freddie got me cleaned up, i went to have a shower. Freddie had given me a shirt of his which looked like a dress on me. His boxers and pants didn't fit me so i was pretty much naked. After the shower, we had gotten into bed and cuddled. WE DID NOTHING ELSE! He's a pretty amazing boyfriend!

"And you're a pretty amazing girlfriend. You were thinking out loud. I love you!"
(A/N Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran came to my mind!)

"Love you too Freddork!" 

_________________________________________________________

Not my best, i know. I'm just not in the mood right now! Sorry!
Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯