"Do it." -Ringo pt. 1

1966

John was having dinner at his place, for some reason. Okay, I might've told him he should do one because we all have been very distant lately.

I was excited, maybe a little too excited. Julian and me we're best friends. It sounds very sad, but I love the little guy. As if he was my own.

"Love, ye' gettin' ready?" Ringo asked coming out of the bathroom, buttoning up his shirt.

Ringo and I have been together a year. We had met on their tour, not after a show, but while they were out and about.

-flashback-

I walked up to the four men and their table in the tiny coffee shop.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could have you guys sign this paper? If not it's cool, I know you're on a break or whatever." I shrugged holding a paper and pen.

John took the paper and pen out of my hand then smirked, " 'S fine, love. What's yer' name."

"It's, Sam."

"Ye' 'ave the same glasses as John." Paul noticed, chuckling a bit.

"Well, I didn't get them because he has them, I got them because I can't see and I hate those pointed glasses."

They laughed and John passed the paper to Paul with a grin, "Why are you here?"

"I was following you guys," I said nonchalantly.

They then exchanged a worried look with each other.

I laughed, "I'm joking. I was just going to get coffee. Speaking of that."

They sighed in relief and then laughed.

I patted my jean pockets, "Shit, I forgot my wallet."

As I knelt down John offered, "I can pay for you, if you wouldn't mind."

"Thanks but no." I took money out of my right shoe then stood up putting in my pocket for later.

"That's smart, you should start doing that." John nudged Paul.

"I'm surprised yer' not screaming and blushing like they usually do." George laughed.

"Should I be?" I laughed.

"No, please no, " he laughed, " It's refreshing."

Paul slid the paper in front of George and turned his attention to me. Checking me out, without shame.

"Where did ye' get the paper from? I see ye' don't carry a handbag." Ringo chuckled.

"I got it from the artist over there, I have to give her pen back. Oh, I don't really like bags or whatever, so I just keep a men's wallet on me. It's easier than having to carry something everywhere you go." I chuckled.

"Where did you get your bass from? I was thinking of getting a new one, I like it's style." I asked Paul as George handed Ringo the almost filled paper.

"You play?" John asked surprised.

"Since I was thirteen."

"I got it down in liddypool, but some shop might have it over 'er." he smiled and replied just as Ringo finished signing.

He handed the paper and pen to me with a smile.

I smiled back and grabbed it, "Well, thank you. I'll get out of your hair now."

"How about you stay?" John asked.

"Oh no, you guys don't need me budding into your conversations." I laughed.