After show - George pt. 2

~later at the bar, bitchs~ (I'm feeling very aggressive today)

I hopped out of my car, putting my hands in my jacket pockets as I walked to the entrance.

I changed into black jeans, a white shirt, a leather jacket, and my converse.

I walked into the bar immediately meeting eyes with Paul. He excused himself from the girl he was talking to and walked over to me.

"I didn't think ye would come!" He confessed.

"I was hoping to get free booze." I chuckled, putting my arm around his shoulder.

He laughed resting his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the bar.

As soon as we got to the bar, I let go of him and exclaimed, "Dan!"

He turned around smiling, "Maria!"

He then leaned over the bar. I gave him a half-handshake, half-hug. My shoulders hitting his, and my hand shaping his back.

"Hey, watch it." He grumbled, dusting his shirt off.

He and I have been friends since he moved here. I got him the job he has now. I tell you, knowing people can get you places.

"Aye, watch your mouth, how 'bout that." I put my hand in my jean pocket.

"You two know each other?" Paul asked.

"We go back." I laughed.

"A beer?" Dan grinned.

"Yeah, my beer though." I
instructed as he laughed turning back to the fridge.

"You have your own beer?" Paul raised his eyebrow.

"I know the owner, and I asked for in a certain way, " I winked as Dan handed the beer, "So now I just have this beer waiting for me."

Paul's eyes widened, "I didn't expect you to say that."

"You do what you gotta do." I shrugged.

"I'll show you backstage."

I followed him saying, "I've probably been in his bar more times than you, pretty boy."

He laughed, pushing open the door.

"Hi, guys." I lifted the beer in my hand.

"Where did you get that?" John asked, staring at the brand.

"I have ways." I shrugged sitting on the couch next to George.

"Hey, Maria," George spoke.

"Hey, handsome." I grinned, moving my right hand to the back of his head playing with the strands.

"She sucked off the owner," Paul said sitting down on the couch next to John.

"Wow, you don't need to be telling everyone that." I took a sip of my beer as they laughed.

"Damn." I shook my head and pulled my hand back, their laugher dying. George mumbled something while fixing his hair.

The lady under John's arm looked shocked, "So I can just do that?"

"You can I guess, " I offered while laughing. I continued, "But I still need to get my beer, so none of your girlfriends or whatever can know."

"Who is this, John?" A man with thick scruff nodded over to me.

"Maria, she let us go after I tried to steal. Thank you, by the way." He laughed, as I gave a little wave at the man.

I then looked back at John, "You have trust! What makes you think I won't blackmail you?" I scoffed and took another gulp.

"Because I said please?" He pouted as they laughed.

"Ooh, boy, I could get money out of you. Mm-mm." I leaned back.

The man walked over to me with a smile, reaching out his hand, "I'm Richard, you can call me Ringo."

"And you can call me anytime, babe." I shook his hand.

He was taken aback for a second before saying, "I don't even have your number, love."

"Touché." I licked my top teeth, pulling my hand back.

He sat to the left of me as I watched him, taking another sip.

"Anyone got a pen?" I asked, setting my beer on the floor.

"Why do you need it?" John quizzed back.

"Ta' suck on. Can I just have a pen?"

George snickered and handed me a pen.

"Thank you." I quickly kissed his cheek.

I sat on Ringos lap facing George with the pen in between my lips.

"Gimmie your hand." Came out as a muffle from my lips.

He chuckled, "What was 'at, love?"

I took the pen out of my mouth and whispered against his lips, "Give me your hand."

His arm moved onto my lap. My lips brushed against his, as I turned back to his arm.

I grabbed his wrist and pushed up his sleeve. I had put the cap of the pen in my mouth, so it stayed still while I bit down on it.

I wrote my number on his arm. I pushed the pen into the cap; still in my mouth.

I then moved, so I could sit back down next to George. I wiped the pen off on my shirt and gave it back to him.

"Thanks," I spoke while grabbing my beer off the floor.

"No problem." He replied putting it in his jacket pocket.

"You guys need to be on in ten!" I heard Dan say.

They all stood up, finding their instruments; except for George.

"I'll meet ye' after?" He asked while standing up.

"Yeah, of course. Good luck." I got off of the couch and kissed his cheek.

"Danny! Wait up!"

Dan laughed as I jogged to the door that he held open for me. We walked back to the bar in comfortable silence.

He then went into the serving part of the bar, as I walked to a stool in front of him. One that also wasn't too far from the stage.

"Are they any good?" I chuckled, sitting on a stool that faced the bar.

I hadn't been to the bar in a while, and if they played while I was here I wouldn't have remembered.

"They're not bad actually. They're going somewhere, I know it." He clarified, grabbing another one of my beers.

"That's good you have faith in them, but I'll have to judge for myself," I replied, and took the beer out of his hand.

"You're welcome." He laughed throwing away my empty glass.

"Thank you, Danny." I smiled cheekily. My chin resting in my palm as I leaned on the bar, with my eyes closed.

- Still not done with this 💀💀 I should have done this earlier but I don't want to give y'all shit or short shit bc I feel bad. 👁👁 anewayzzz how are y'all 😙 I hope you had a good day. And I love you, and am proud of you!!