17 - I'll Do It

2 days had passed since the incident and now Eun still acted sulky to her mommy even Dian tried her best to persuade Eun but still she kept looking at her room. She doesn't want to eat and talk to Dian. She only wants Sean to treat her. Hence, Dian doesn't know what else to do to make Eun forgive her. That makes Sean feel sorry to Dian. he also doesn't know how to help his cousin. This time Eun was really disappointed with Dian.

At the time, Eun was still at Sean's house. She doesn't want to go back to their house. So, everyday Dian will visit Eun.

Today, after Dian spoke to Eun (but Eun still didn't want to talk with her. She only talked with her through the door) she went to the living room. She was spacing out there and her action was noticed by Sean. he also noticed Dian start to cry. Then, he sat next to her.

Sean: Hey..

Dian wiped her tears and looked at him but still didn't say anything.

Sean: You okay?

Dian: I don't know. Should I marry him?

Sean: I also don't know. I wish there's something I could do for you.

Dian: If this is the only way to make Eun smile again... I will do it.

Sean: Dian.. are you sure?

Dian: I don't have a choice.

Sean: But how about you?

Dian can't hold herself and start crying again.

Sean: Dian... It's going to be alright okay.

Dian: Am I too selfish?

Seab: No Dian. You are the kindest people on the earth. I wish I could be like you. You always think about others first.

Dian: I've made Eun hate me. I'm not a good mother. I felt bad for Yeeun. I broke my promise to make Eun happy. I...

Sean: Hey, hey. Stop it okay. You are not. You already did a good job as a mother.

Dian: I wish there's someone who can understand my feelings even once.

Sean: I'm sorry.

Dian: It's okay. Maybe it's already my destiny.

Both of them were silent. Sean tried to calm Dian down. Shortly after, he spoke again

Sean: So.. you sure about that?

Dian: That's the only thing I could do.

Sean: I'm sorry. I will tell Eun about this.

Dian nodded while giving a smile to him.

..............................................................................................................................

That night, Dian gathered her strength to tell J-Hope about this. So, she tried to call him

Jhope: Hello?

Dian: Hello? J-Hope shi?

Jhope: Ne?

Dian: Where are you right now?

Jhope: Na?! Right now?!

Dian: Ne.

Jhope: Uhmm.. at my company. Wae?

Dian: Let's do it.

Jhope: What?

Dian: The marriage. I will marry you.

Jhope: What?! But..

Dian: Don't ask me anything. You better say something before I change my mind.

Jhope: Okay, okay. But why so sudden? Is everything okay?

Dian cannot answered J-Hope's question

Jhope: Hello? Dian? Are you still there?

Dian: Yeah.. just.. don't ask me anything.

As soon as they ended their phone call, Sean spoke until makes Dian startled

Sean: Who is that?

Dian: Jhope.

Sean: You already told him?

Dian nodded

Dian: I don't know if this is right but I do this for Eun. Have you told her?

Sean: Yeah. I've told her.

Dian: What she said?

Sean: She's happy. Really happy. She want to go home

Dian: Really? I'm glad then.

Sean: Are you sure are you okay?

Dian: I'm not but I have to be okay. I have to be stronger after this. I have to prepare myself. I'm ready to be hated.

Sean: Dian..

Dian: This is my choice.

Sean: I hope God will grant you with something wonderful and meaningful in your life. You have sacrificed a lot for your beloved one.

Dian: Thank you.