Meeting The Big Boss

Kei is sitting on the bus leaning forward.
He packed his bag and stuff some spare change of clothes and went to the bus absent mindedly.
He put his face in his two cold palm and slightly irritatingly rub his face.

"Urghh," frustrated he sigh again and sit up and lean his head in the bus seat.
The old lady beside him tap his shoulder.

"Are you alone,boy?"

"Hm? Ah. Yes." He said and smile politely but looks away immediately.
He doesn't want to talk anymore.
He doesn't need companion or someone to talk to.
What he wants is a time for him to think.

A week ago, he is an orphan who lived with his strict and irritating grandmother.
He always getting beat up with a bamboo stick when he tried to slack off.
He always have to be on top of the class everytime or his grandma will say he is ungrateful and a waste of her precious time.
He always shout and cursed at his grandma but in the end of the day he will always follow her guidance.
He thought it will always be that way.
He will get a good job someday and buy his grandma a huge house to shut her up and get her a nurse to accompany her so she won't always tell him that he is a waste of money and her time.

When his grandma died in a heart attack he just stood there and unable to comprehend what is happening.
Thanks to their neighbors help his grandma get a peaceful and decent burial.
He doesn't weep or cry.
Everyone told him it will be alright.
But all his life, he planned his life growing old taking care of the old woman.
But it all disappear because of a heart attack.
He blamed his grandma for always eating pork.
He always told her to eat vegetables instead because she is old but the old woman will cursed at him and hit him with her frail hard fist.

Looking at the empty house.
He doesn't really know the next move he will do when a man calling himself his father came.
He thought his dad is dead.
That is what his grandma always told him.

'Your father is rotting in hell.'

She always said and pointing at his face.

'If you don't listen to me. You will meet him there.' She always said afterwards.

He doesn't know what to do so when the man told him that he wants to take him, he hesitate a bit.
He has a lot of memory in the house and he think it is not good for his well being.
The man told him he is rich and able to give him the best education.

Hearing that, he instantly agreed.

His grandma in heaven must be spitting blood right now if she is hearing him readily accepting after hearing his father's social well fare.

He did think that if he can succeed in an easy way then why would he do it in a hard way? He already experience a life in a hard mode, he is not a masochist.

The man told him he will send a car to pick him up but he refused and said he will go there on his own after he does some preparation.
The man is not that hard to talk to and agreed. Give his details so he can call him if he find it hard to travel.

He took all the money of his grandma and some insurance money and rebuild their house and off limits the second floor. He only want to rent the first floor.

After making a small paper agreement. He took the 5 months advance payment and took off.

Kei is only 16 years old.
He is tall and has a thin build but he has mucles build from working day and night for his grandma's eccentric behavior.

He is quite a looker and a lot of girls always confess to him but he just ignores them and sometimes cursed them.

'Knows how to flirt but can't even passed your exam?'

A girl once cried when he snorts and told her that after confessing.
The girl has confidence in her looks and family standing but not with her grades.
When Kei said that it hit her sore spot.

When the girls try to gang fight him.
He throws an upper cut to that girl and she almost bite off her tongue.

After that she was so humiliated to tell others what happen so Kei didn't get punished.

Despite that incident, alot of girls still confess to Kei.
He has a foul mouth but he is not very unreasonable once you know his bottom line.

Some even made it as a game to confess to Kei just so they can hear Kei roasting them.

When Kei learned that he felt disgusted and a strange respect for girls.

After getting off the bus.
Kei sighs.

"Now what?"

He never been in the city alone.
And he doesn't know what to do.

He is not that prideful so he called the number but realized that he doesn't have load.

He clicked his tongue and walk around trying to find a loading station.

He was looking around when a small boy with snots and tears in his face locked eye contact with Kei.

Kei has a bad feeling.

The boy rushed and hugs his knee.

"Help me."

"Get off me!" He tried kicking the boy that cling to his leg like a glue.
The boy has a strong grip.
He felt all the warnings in his heart.

"Okay. I will help you."

The boy's eyes sparkle.

"Really?"

Kei smiles.
"Yes but you have to let go first."

"Okay."
When the boy let go.
Kei starts running away.

The boy is stunned but he also felt the urgency and run toward him.

Seeing that he can't outrun the older guy he starts crying and point at him.

"He is my brother! He is trying to ditch me. Help me! Help me!"

Kei almost slipped and fell.
How can someone has such a black heart?

A tall man grabbed Kei from the neck.
"Are you trying to leave your little brother on the street?" This guy is so enrage that he is almost breathing fire.

Kei paled.
"Meee? I am not his.
"

"Huh? Now you are pretending not to be his brother?" The guy angrily said clenching his fist.

The other people also glaring at him as if he is a piece of shit.
No.
They even told that to his face.

Kei sighs in his heart.
What ever he says now won't be good.

He smiles at his 'little brother'
His 'little brother' flinched

"You are misunderstanding,Sir. I am just scaring my brother. Come little brownie,"

"Is that really true?" The man said.

Kei nods.
"Of course. Brownie is always been a funny child. How can brother ditch you? Come here you little thing!"

The man smiles.
"Do not scare your brother. What if he really got lost in this crowd? You can only cry tears of blood if something to happen. Sorry if I misunderstand."

"No worries. Apologize little brownie."

The boy frowns and pout.
"My name is not brownie! Am I a dog to you?"

"You are as cute as a dog. Now apologize or I won't do what you want big brother to do." Kei smile is ear to ear.

The child realized that it is a warning smile.

The child happily apologize and wave to the man.

When the group of people disperse one by one the two was left side by side.

"You piece of shit!" Kei can't stop but to cursed.

"Lying bastard." The little child also swears

A/N:

I am in the mood for BL.

But I want a new story♡♡♡♡♡

Wahahhahahah