Meeting the big boss (3)

"So you are Mr. Wilderburg's son?" Jeremy looks at the boy sitting at the back.
Kei is not listening.
He can't believe he is sitting in a luxury car and barely restrain from looking like a country boy he was.
He keeps patting the seat beside him feeling its softness.
He felt the electric chill and loves it.

Asher is very interested with Kei and look back at him from sitting beside the driver seat.

Jeremy felt strange being ignored.

He looks at the man behind and cough.
Kei looks at him and sit up properly.

"Yes?"

"Your father is Mr. Wilderburg. I know him and his daughters."

"I just met him."
He said not concealing anything.
If he knows his father then he must have know that he is an illegitimate child. No need to pretend.

Jeremy didn't probe and just smile.

"Your house is in the same subdivision." Asher said clenching his hand on his seat belt.

"Cool." Kei said without much thought.

Asher frowns.
"Alot of adult likes talking to me." He said pouting.

"Eh? Really? Take care then." Kei said a bit concern.

Asher is dumbfounded and glare at Kei.
But he decided to let it go and look at Kei.
"You can come and talk to me. I will hang out with you."

Kei shakes his head.
"No thanks."

Asher glares at him.

Jeremy rubs Asher's head.
It seems their spoiled little brother has taken a liking toward this boy.

"You can visit when you get bored." Jeremy said.

"Well..If I am bored. Maybe." Kei shrugged his shoulder.
He is not sure what the future holds after all.

Asher smiles without looking at Kei.
He just look outside the window with a blush in his cheek.

After entering the subdivision.
They stop in a large gate.

"This is our place." Asher said pointing at the large black gate.

"It doesn't feel like you can easily visit that kind of house." Kei said remembering the invitation from earlier.

"I will tell the guard to let you enter if you visit." Asher said.

"Whatever suits you."

He said.

"Your house is around the corner. I will send you there." Jeremy said.

"Thanks."

"Nah. It's nothing."

Faye looks at her cellphone and she is ready to leave when the guard called and said that the Young Master of the Settir Family is here to bring the family's young master.

Faye hears from his father that his illigitimate child will now live with them. They are not a warm family to begin with so she doesn't care. She just said something like, 'tell him not to spread any rumor that we are sibling.'
She is an actress and her fans likes her sweet and pretty innocent charm. Truthfully, she is just a white lotus who hates losing even to her twin sister.

She is the only one in the house.
And she is also acquainted to The Oldest son of the Settir family. He is capable, handsome and he always carry himself very well.
Faye likes him very much but the guy is as slippery as a slimmy living eel.

"Hi."

Jeremy nods at her.
"Hello, Ms.Wilderburg."

"Um.I can't believe you will visit. I should dress prettier if I know." She said smilling and blushing.

"You are pretty enough without doing much." Jeremy politely said.

"Ow..You.. Come inside. Drink some juice?"
She said playing with her long hair shyly.

"I just send Kei. I need to have a long talk with my brother so I will have to decline."

"Kei?"
Faye looks at the guy who got out of the car.

He looks like a younger version of his Dad.

"Oh. You already acquainted to Jeremy?"

Jeremy nods.
But of course there is discomfort being called directly by his name when he deliberately calls her 'Ms.Wilderburg'.
But for the sake of the kid who helps his brother he didn't reprimand the lady.

"Visit anytime you want."
Jeremy said to Kei.

"Sure."
Kei said as his lips twitch.
He wanted to laugh but he control his mood.

The window went down and Asher looks at Kei.

"You have to visit."

Kei frowns and rub his head.
"Later, brownie."

The half siblings look at the leaving car.

After it disappear, Kei looks at his older sister.

Faye snorts.
"I don't care what you do, where you from,who you mess with, when are you going to be introduced to the public but remember not to spread rumor that you are my half sibling." The innocent and lovely white flower said frowning and her lips is getting longer.

"Whatever." He said.

"Dad is in the company. Aurora is in her drama set. I am also going out so feel free asking the maid around. You don't have to curry favor from them. If they slight you, just fire them."
She said and walks away.

Kei looks at her disappearing half sister and sigh.

He went inside and find an easy to talk to maid and lead him to his room.

He lay down the huge bed and look at the ceiling.

Everything is changing in his life and it is a very huge change.
He wonder what the future leads him to but he just wanted to stop thinking for once and just let the drowsiness eats his consciousness.

He wakes up from a knock.
The dinner is ready and the boss is here to dine with him.

He went down and look at his father.
Looking at him like this, he is like looking to his own older face.

"Sit down." His voice is cold.

Kei sit down and startd eating.

The man looks at Kei.

"Tomorrow, my assistant will help you to pick some clothes you will need daily and for parties. You can also buy other things. Whatever you need and want to buy. Next month you will be enrolled to the school to continue your education. Looking at your grades, you won't struggle much in the new school."

"Hm.."
Kei never been a materialistic person but he wants to feel that luxury he is offering him. After all, that is the only reason he is staying with him.

Ark stops talking and took something in his pocket. After taking his wallet out. He fish out a gold card.

"The password is four 7. You can change it if you want. Use it from now on."

Kei took the card and admire it in a while.

"I heard the Settir takes you home?"

"Yeah." He took Jeremy's calling card.
"He give me this."

Ark smiles.
"You are quite lucky making him drive you home."

"It's a coincidence. I help his little brother so he told me we are going in the same place so he hitch me a ride."
He said.

"There is no such coincidence in this world." Ark smiles.
"I guess I will bring you more often in the parties to let you be acquainted to more people."

Kei felt a chill for some reason.
He ignores it and eat.

From start till this next meeting, they never had a heart warming conversation as a parent and son.

A/N:

Hello.
Is it me you looking for?

Did you sing it or read it?
Lols.