𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

❝ 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 !
𝗈𝗇𝖾; 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿.

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇; 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾; 7:30 𝘀𝗺..

gwen b tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she cautiously walks down the crowded hallway. the golden brown strip of hair falling back out, lightly grazing her flushed freckled cheeks.

she counted the steps as a nervous tick, wanting to get to her locker fast and quick, but with her heart practically in her throat she couldn't concentrate on the counting, let alone focus on the people around her.

she was afraid, she felt like she couldn't feel anything inflicted on her body until she was suddenly shoved to the ground, causing her to land on her hands and knees that were overlapped with bruises and cuts.

"walk a little faster, freak," madelyn prime steps over her hunched up figure without a second glance, her expression fuming with annoyance and even anger, she had her own problems baring on her mind and she didn't need to deal with a slow walker.

jaden hossler takes a wide step over gwen as well, just barely noticing her. he kept his head high, and gave no mind to anyone but himself, it was the way he got along with the day, not needing to deal with any one else and their problems.

he was nonchalant, and even a little egotistical.

gwen has her eyes tightly closed, her eyes crinkling in the corners while wincing as she raises herself from the ground before a pair of hands grab onto her pale upper arms, pulling her to her feet.

the girl feels timid, her heart pounding against her rib cage rapidly, afraid its who she thinks it is, so for her sake, she keeps her eyes to the floor until she's handed her binder.

her gaze travel up, her sight not failing to please her, a pair of soft honey brown eyes that seemed to glow as the sunlight hits them from the windows near by, he gives her a small pursed lip smile as he waited for her to take her wrecked out green binder.

she slowly grasps onto the pokey plastic binder, grazing his cool metal rings and rough knuckles as taking it into her own soft but rough cut hands.

she shivers as he continues to stare at her straight into her eyes, like it was the easiest thing, but she found it hard, like a stabbing sensation pulsating throughout her brain as she tried her best to obtain the same boldness in eye contact; embarrassment, that's what it was.

heat raised to her cheeks as she tried to look away but she felt a weird sense of draw to him, but she couldn't take it no longer, her stomach almost heaving up her throat.

she gulps, nodding in gratefulness before turning quickly and moving back to her broken schedule, counting her steps and maintaining her breathing.

- 🌞 -

"fucking hell, i swear to god, jonathan won't leave me alone, it fucking annoying," madelyn breathes out in annoyance with wide eyes while she applied a second coat of mascara, making sure they were extra thick, the way she like it.

"well, maddie, you really have that glow to you," jenna corset mumbles, almost in a irritably tone, but continued to mirror what madelyn was doing even though she really didn't pull it off as much as she thought she did.

"yeah, i fucking know that, but he should get the clue, i'm not interest anymore," she tubed her mascara back up before putting it in her chanel backpack, sighing, and flicking a strand of loose hair in the air.

jane arrison had her eyebrows hunched up as she exited the bathroom stall she was in, after quietly listening to their pointless conversation.

madelyn carefully eyed jane as she exited the stall, rolling her eyes as the girl began to wash her hands. madelyn radiated annoyance as she stared at the girl, crossing her arms, waiting until she gave her acknowledgement, but jane didn't, not wanting any trouble.

"um.. can i help you?"

jane raised her eyebrows, as well as raising her hands up like she was surrendering, but really she just wanted a paper towel to dry her hands to stop the warm water from dripping down her wrists.

"no, i'm fine," she mumbles, with slight smile, because she really couldn't help but find some humor.. or even ridiculousness in the situation.

"i think you were-"

"look... madelyn, i just want a paper towel," she says lightly, interrupting her, not wanting any trouble while she wiped her hands, the water seeping into the thin paper soon being thrown into a waste basket.

the pitch black night colored hair girl rolls her eyes before shooing her off with her hand, as if giving jane permission to leave.

jane only giggles, leaving the blue tiled bathroom and entering the white colored hallway where her shoe clicks follow her, a silly smile all wrapped up onto her face as she thinks over the whole situation that had just happened.

it's always a pleasure talking to you, madelyn prime.

- 🌞 -

"man, i hit that shit twice and she still coming back."

jaden rolls his eyes but let's out a low laugh under his breath as bryce hall obnoxiously continues his story about fucking girls.

jaden licks his bottom lip quickly as he stares out into the cracked out parking lot of the school, eyeing the kids that swarmed out and around their cars to go out for lunch.

he fiddled with the guitar pick he held between his two fingers, his eyes constantly switching around, looking for someone, someone pleasing to look at, but he found no one.

he never did.

"where's your mind at, rockstar boy?" anthony flicked his pale veiny wrist, hitting jaden's cheek causing him to flinch, retracting him back to reality where all three of his friends sat, high as kites, not planning to go back to class any time soon.

"my brothers thinking about someone," josh reaches over the backseat, holding his hand up in a way to initiate their hand shake, but jaden ignores him, continuously flicking around his guitar pick.

josh wasn't bothered by it, he was too absent minded to really care, now leaning fully forward onto the back of bryce's chair, laughing for no reason.

"man jaden's too baked to respond man," bryce wheezes, smacking his shoulder, before he can't even recollect that jaden was getting out of the car, letting all the clouds of smoke out into the clear after air.

the junkie looking boy, makes his way across the pot hole filled concrete before getting into another car, mindlessly, not even knowing where he was, or what car he got into... until he hears a high amusement sounding laugh.

"uh.. can i help you?"