𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢, 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔡𝔬

❝ 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 !
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾; 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇; 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘁

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾; 3:20 𝗽𝗺.

"you're fucking stupid," jaden follows closely behind jane as she calmly exits the school, as if nothing big had happened that day and everyone totally hadn't been talking about her and her small roll in todays entertainment.

"well, he probably would have killed her."

"that's her own fault."

"he had it coming."

"you're still fucking stupid," jaden shakes his head in disbelief as he glances down her, "did you hear what hacker said?"

"oh, i'm sorry, do we know each other? because the last time i checked, you don't want anything to do with me," jane looks turns around, causing them both to stop in the middle of the parking lot. anger began to fume from her ears as they were brighten in the color red.

she continued to walk again once he didn't say anything in reply, he raced after her.

"i don't want anything to do with carl micheals. you, i don't have a problem with you, alright?" he grabs onto her wrist, practically yanking her around to face him, "i know him, i know his type, okay? he's the same type as adam durmin, psycho and obsessive and i want nothing to do with that group of people, i have spent my whole life trying to stay away from them, just like vinnie hacker... now did you hear what he said?"

she bites her lip, turning back around and walking to her car, trying to think and process, "uh.. yeah, i did hear," she unlocks her car door before throwing her back pack in the backseat before sitting on the passenger side. closing her door, she glances up at jaden through the now rolled down window, spending careful time of just staring at each other... silently.

"get in."

- 🧣 -

gwen b found that the boy who had helped her twice in that dreadful day was named vinnie hacker.

although she didn't know him, a lot of other people did.

he played baseball and already had a scholarship to multiple different good colleges, even as he is a junior.

he didn't smoke weed and he also didn't drink, he kept an image of a good student, having good grades, and a good attitude.