7

Lisa POV

Jisoo and I looked at each other, before running in opposite directions of the dark woods. We figured we should be the ones to see if there was any real traces of wolves here as Jisoo being the oldest and strongest.

Whereas I have my sexy looks. Just kidding, my powers were good enough.

I flashed through the trees and still no sign of any wolf. I stopped running and looked down at my phone to see a text from Jisoo saying she was clear too. Just then, a growling appeared and I texted Jisoo immediately.

I looked up to see one regular sized tan wolf staring at me and I grinned, "Here doggy. Sit." It snarled at me and I shrugged, I could handle one. Then again, I never came across a wolf before.

"LISA!" I heard Jisoo's scream and immediately ran past the wolf to where she was. I could hear the wolf running after me and was shocked at how fast it was but I needed to get to Jisoo first.

I saw her backed up against a tree as one was in front of her. I hissed at it, flashing to my sisters side but not before kicking it in the ribs hard. I got to her and I held onto her hand, putting the force field around us. When I first did this it would make me really tired after, but now I can hold it for hours but I've never been a patient person.

The two were growling at us and suddenly a white wolf appeared, snarling back at them and the two ran off. I looked at the wolf and felt like I knew those eyes from somewhere but it quickly shook its head and ran off.

"It scratched me," Jisoo groaned in pain and I looked down to see a large cut on her side. "Lisa take me home." I nodded and picked her up before running us back to the house.

"Rosé! Healing now!" I shouted as soon as we got in and I went to lay Jisoo on her bed as her wife ran to her. I left them alone and went up to our room to see Jennie with earbuds in.

I sighed, "Babe I want attention." Silence. "Babe I'm naked!" Silence. "OW MY ANKLE!" Still silence!

That's it, enough of the whole studying of wolf shit she's been doing the second we got home. I needed to take her mind off it.

I grinned, using my magic to close her book. I walked over to her chair and turned her around in it. I straddled her and took out her earbuds, starting to trail kisses all over her neck and I felt her grip my hips. I felt her fingers dip past my leggings and I grinned, finally getting her attention but she was teasing me and I wasn't in the mood for that.

"Fuck me please." I begged and I did a mental victory dance when she picked me up and took me to the bed. Pinning my arms above my head as she attacked my neck. I widened my eyes when she actually bit into my neck but it turned me on the moment she started drinking from me.

I tried thrusting my hips into hers, desperate for any kind of friction. Then I understood what she was doing, she was taking some of my blood so I didn't use my magic to flip us. I groaned, just wanting her lips back on mine.

She finally stopped and I glared at her when she ripped my shirt in half. I got it on my last trip to Paris! She shrugged, throwing the known torn fabric away and I instantly forgave her when she placed kisses all over me.

—————— 5 hours later——————

"You should have told me you and Jisoo were going. I would've went," Jennie pouted in my arms and I pecked her lips softly, bringing her closer to me.

"I wouldn't have been able to focus. You know I'd be too worried about you." She rolled her eyes at me and I held her back. "I don't care how strong you are, you're my wife."