26

Lisa POV

Okay... what in the fuck was I thinking getting Jennie pregnant!

I love my wife, but my god, she's been a pain in the ass lately! She literally even threw Jisoo out of our window for laying next to me on the bed! I am not even joking when I say our sisters haven't been able to touch me these past three months.

I sighed as I finally laid down on the bed, well fed from the hunting trip that Jisoo and I just took, but I knew Jennie would be at my side any minute since she's been waiting for me.

I heard her whine in pain downstairs and immediately shot off the bed and ran downstairs. "Baby?!" I held her to me as she held onto her back.

"Don't touch me! This is your fault!" She snapped at me and I bit back my laugh, holding my lips very tightly together as she glared at me with her red eyes. "Why couldn't you have been the pregnant one?! This baby's hurting my back!"

"That must suck," I shrugged but winced as she elbowed me in the stomach. "At least you're only pregnant half the time of a normal human so only a few more weeks to go."

"I swear to god if this child rips my vagina-"

"Goodnight!" I covered my ears and ran back up to our room. I sat down in the bed, turning on the tv to see if there was anything good on. The door opened and I widened my eyes when a crying Jennie came inside.

"I-I'm sorry if I get angry." She wiped her eyes and my heart broke. I opened my arms for her and she crawled into bed, straddling my lap as I hugged her to me. "It just really hurts, Lili." I laid her down and started to massage her back for her, listening to her complain about how the baby better like her more.

"Jennie! Look!" Rosé screamed as she ran into the room, flopping on the bed next to her as she put her phone right in Jennie's face. "Look how cute this crib is!"

"Rosé it's purple," she pouted, pushing the phone away. "I told you I already ordered the crib but if you want to get her an outfit you can. Just NO purple! Or Green."

"Fine but I get to put her in a pink dress WITH a bow on her head!"

"Lisa back me up here," Jennie looked at me and Rosé hissed.

"Lisa your daughter should be able to wear a dress too!"

"Uh... JISOO HELP!" I whined loudly and soon she came to my rescue. "You can dress our daughter once but don't get use to it okay?"

"Jisoo I want a baby." Rosé smiled at her wife but Jennie scoffed with a giggle.

"You ARE the baby. You only wake up to eat and cry constantly."

"I hope that baby rips your vagina-"

"What is up with you girls and ripped vaginas." I whined as I covered my ears, taking in the girls laughing at my discomfort. Suddenly Rosé leaned her head on my lap and before I could warn her, Jennie used her arms to shove her off the bed and to the wall.

"You're lucky you're pregnant." She glared at Jennie who was laughing in my arms, shockingly even Jisoo let out a small laugh. I mouthed an apology to Rosé who gripped Jisoo's wrist to drag her out of the room.

Jennie turned to glare at me. "Why'd you let her touch you? You're mine."

"Baby why are you so possessive," I smiled at her, rubbing her back softly. "I know there's a real reason."

She nodded, "It's because when the baby comes I know I'll have to share you and I haven't had to actually share you with someone you might love more than me. Not that you loving our child is a bad thing."

"I'll always be yours, it's just now we'll both have someone who loves the both of us more than anything okay? But that also means you'll have to share her with Jisoo and Rosé, those are her aunts too."

She grumbled at that. "Fine but I don't ever want to see my daughter in a purple OR green dress ever. Also the sleep schedule is going to kill us."

"We don't even have to sleep," I rolled my eyes at her dramatics, but I'd let the pregnant hormonal vampire be. Suddenly she started to nuzzle my neck and I groaned, not understanding why her favorite feeding was from me rather than hunting but I'm sure it was the bond.

She bit into my neck and I closed my eyes as my wife drank from me. I rubbed her belly, noticing how she looked nine months rather than almost 4, but was happy that meant our baby would be here any day.

She pulled away when I told her I was feeling light headed and offered her neck to me. I drank from her but grinned when her hands slipped under my shirt.

"Lili I-"

"You girls want pizza?" Rosé smirked as she flung our door open, causing Jennie to hiss angrily at her. "God the smell of horny nini is strong in here."

"Can I?" Jennie growled as she looked at me.

"Don't hurt yourself." I nodded at her and immediately she charged at Rosé who screamed for help as the two flashed out of the room.

Jennie POV

"I SAID I TAP BITCH!" Rosé whined as I had her pinned down to the floor of the backyard. Jisoo was watching us with amused eyes at the doorway and I grinned at her.

"Jennie stop before you hurt yourself and the baby." Jisoo said, gesturing to my big stomach that held my most treasured person on this earth, besides my Lili of course.

She was right, my daughter would be here any week I shouldn't be wrestling or fighting with Rosé, but once this baby was out, my ass would be going crazy on her.

"Umm so instead of telling her to leave your WIFE alone you worry about her?!" Rosé huffed in annoyance as I got off her. "You're lucky that's my niece in there. She's bound to like me more."

"She's going to like me more!" Jisoo argued and I used that as my excuse to run back to my wife who was still in our room. I widened my eyes when I started even drooling thinking of her on the bed.

God this pregnancy was making me insane for Lisa