33: what you want

the two stood there in silence. the silence was making taehyung nervous. he didnt like it. 

Jungkook stared at taehyung, he wasnt speaking, his expression was blank. he didnt look happy

Taehyung looked down and sighed sad softly. he began regretting telling jungkook this, he thought it was the right decision.

"you are what?" Jungkook asked as he stared at taehyung.

"h-here" Taehyung and handed jungkook the paper from the doctor and the test. jungkook snatched it from his hands and read it. then looked at the test seeing the clear lines that would say that the person was indeed pregnant.

he slowly looked up at taehyung who was silently trying to hold himself back from crying. but the tears were clearly visible.

jungkook then looked back to the test..

"how long?" it the first thing he asked.

"a bit more than..f-five weeks" taehyung said softly.

Jungkook took a deep breath and sighed. he looked at taehyung. 

"kook, s-say something" Taehyung said walking closer. he didnt like this cold silent stare he got from the younger. he wanted him to talk and say what he was thinking. not just give him silence, taehyung felt worried. did me make a mistake.

jungkook stepped back from taehyung and shook his head. he then walked away.

"j-jungkook..." taehyung said watching him leave back inside.

He felt his heart clench when jungkook left him alone just like that. he started crying and sat down on the bench outside. 

He shouldnt have told him. jungkook will hate him now.

"im sorry baby bean" taehyung said. even if there was not really anything baby shaped there, there was still something a sign of life. he knew that. 

he pulled his legs up and hid his face, jungkook for sure didnt like that he was pregnant. He didnt even let taehyung touch him. he just walked away.

taehyung was thinking of aborting this unborn child...if thats what jungkook wants....

taehyung knew that would hurt him because he actually wanted this now it happend. but he didnt want jungkook to hate him or the child. he wanted to stay happy together.

but now he didnt feel happy.

was jungkook angry?

was he dissapointed?

maybe he was disgusted?

All kinds of thoughts went through taehyungs head. he frowned at himself and stood up.

"you are so stupid" he said to himself and walked inside taking jungkooks empty glass with him.

"i never should have said anything" 

He cleaned the glass in the sink and started crying again.

"dont cry, its your own fault"

he said but he couldnt help it. he sat down on then floor and just gave into his feelings staring at the wall.

-

taehyung didnt know how long he sat there but his tears were now dried on his cheeks as he still sat there. 

"tae..." 

he heard jungkooks say his name softly. he gave small nod that he heard him, he didnt want to look up.

"im sorry" jungkook said and kneeled down next to taehyung. if he knew taehyung could get pregnant he would have been more careful.

"do you want me to abort it?" was the first thing taehyung asked.

"do you want the baby?" jungkook asked taehyung ignoring what the other said.

Taehyung nodded.

"why?" jungkook looked at him.

"So we h-have a family..." taehyung spoke softly and looked at his stomach where something was growing.

"but...im not....im not a good person to be father tae" Jungkook said. 

he had left as soon taehyung had proven he was really pregnant. because it hit jungkook that he cant be a father. he had bad experiences and difficulties with his temper and emotions. he wont be a good father. he didnt want to walk into his own parents footsteps and hurt their own child and husband.

"but we a-are together. i-i can help you" taehyung said and looked up meeting jungkooks eyes. "y-you arent a bad person jungkook"

"i am unstable"

"y-you dont hurt me right, you wont hurt the child. believe in yourself"

"i cant tae, i cant do that" Jungkook said and shook his head.

taehyung looked down and gave up. jungkook didnt want the baby. ignoring how much it pained taehyung to think about it he shoved that away and said it. 

"then lets abort it..if thats what you want"

"i..." jungkook sighed and shut his mouth. he just looked at taehyung teary eyes as the older had one hand on his belly.

"if that makes you happy, i will abort it" 

---

i will update asap. i think this is a mean ending of the chapter fnfodbndofh. ::))