Prologue

Midnight, Hardly Corporation - Head Office, Mumbai.

''There are guards" whispered Arie

"That's not a problem at all, I can take care of them," said Ella

I know she can handle them, but that would create noise, and other guards would get on alert.

"No, we can't do that "

Arie looked at me "What now then?"

"I have a plan"

We were currently in the basement of Hardly Corporation, Arie hit something to gain the attention of guards, one of the guards came looking, and he was about to return when he couldn't find anything.

Arie came from behind and pulled a cloth with chloroform on his face he struggled to breathe, and when the toxic smell hit his nostril he fainted, by the time the other guard came looking, the same procedure was followed on him by Ella.

"That was easy," said Ella

"Ella stay here and get both of them to their places, Arie come with me "

We entered the building, SK and Tech were already in their positions.

"Tech can you hear me" I whispered on the little Bluetooth around my ear.

"Yes Di" she answered,

" Switch off the surveillance cameras and start the recording "

I could hear the sound of typing which was caused by Tech's fingers furiously bursting on the keyboard, she spoke after a minute "You can get in now"

The building was quiet as it was almost midnight, there was only one person in there on the 60th floor except us, unaware of the fact that what was coming for him. There were two lifts one for staff members and another one which will lead us to the 60th floor, the private lift.

"Ahh...... There is a lock, we need a key card" Arie groaned in frustration,

"I know, SK already got that for us" I smirked and opened the lock, the lift led us to the 60th floor.

We got out and started moving in the direction of light, when we got near his office I saw SK from the glass walls taking out some files from the shelves.

She has been working as his assistant for three months.

"Di, there he is" Arei pointed in the direction where that bastard was sitting staring at SK shamelessly.

I know he is here only because of her, he is nothing but a spoiled brat, Rajveer Khurana son of the devil Rajat Khurana, CEO of Hardly Corporation, Mumbai.

" SK we are here" I informed her through Bluetooth,

She immediately turned around and moved towards him, she put some files on his desk and was about to turn when he held her wrist and pulled her towards him, he moved his hands around her waist to pull her even closer.

I could see the smirk on his face when SK didn't try to get out of his hold.

He moved his other hand toward her neck and was about to kiss her when she pulled a syringe from her pocket and injected it into the back of his neck.

He groaned and collapsed on the ground.

Arie and I entered the office quietly,

"What did you inject? " Arie asked,

"Nothing, just some sleeping drugs" SK answered calmly,

"Okay guys we don't have much time, get everything related to the collaboration of Hardly Corporation with Russian Companies "

Hardly's most business depends upon Trading and shipping and last week there was a huge shipment of goods from Russia to Mumbai.

"Today there was a meeting between Mr. Khurana and the CEO of Anderson Corporation"

" I got the video footage of today's meeting," said SK

" Great Work "

" but there is nothing useful in this, they are just introducing their teams and normal business chat" SK's voice roamed in the silent room,

"Who is that guy?" Arie pointed towards the screen,

"Karter Wilson, CEO of Anderson Corporations, moreover most loyal dog of Mr. Anderson. "

Anderson Corporation is one of the leading companies in Russia, led by Mr. Victor Andersen.

No one has ever seen him and those who have are not alive, the company is just his fake face to show the world, that he is involved in each and every type of Crime that could happen on earth, from drug trafficking to Exporting weapons, extortion, kidnapping, murders.

Now the question is why does he want to do business with Mr. Khurana, there are a lot more companies in India so why this?

"guys" I heard Tech on Bluetooth "Someone is entering the building "

"Thanks, Tech, everyone back off and move out of the building as soon as possible "

"what about you? " Arie asked,

"I have some work to finish "

"but...... "

"No argument, we don't have time for that, leave...... Now" she sighed and left,

I plugged a pen drive inside the computer and copied all the data that I needed, then I placed that bastard back on his chair, took his phone, and inserted a bug in it.

I hurried and moved out of the office, I was about to leave when the doors of the lift opened, and someone stepped out, it took me a few seconds to recognize him, he saw me and was as much shock as I was,

"Angelina........."

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you like the prologue this is my first time writing a story and since English is not my first language there might be some mistakes so please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

I hope you like the story do vote and comment to let me know your views 😇😇