The Fall- Part 3

-Draco POV-

As Madam Hooch finishes the brief, she throws the Quaffle into the air, we kick off, the wind in my blonde hair felt amazing...though- harry looked rather sexy. what are you doing Draco- we must win

-Harry POV-

as i kick off i feel watched, not by the students and professors on the stands but by the one person i despise the most, Draco Malfoy- his eyes were fixed on me, but not in a sinister way- in a sweet way. i fly after the Quaffle ignoring it.

-No one POV-

As the seekers and the Chasers go after the Quaffle, the Beaters throw the Bludgers at them to 'knock them out' so they return to the hoops. Draco has hold of the Quaffle, he fly's towards the hoops, the keepers on guard- he throws it and scores.

Announcer: "10 points to Slytherin!"

the Slytherin stands roared happily, knowing they were ahead of the opposing team...the Griffindors.

-Draco POV-

i shot a hoop and then returned back to flying after the griffindor who held the Quaffle, it was harry, just because i loved him, doesn't mean i'm not going to play rough like always. 

"IM COMING POTTAH!" i yelled as i gained on his broom

-Harry POV-

"IM COMING POTTAH!" I heard Draco call out, i picked up pace, he was close behind, i couldn't let him win...never, i remembered the sweetness of the stare, it angered me a bit. after bullying me and picking on me, he acts sweet for once- probably to try and throw me off.

-No one POV-

Madam Hooch inspected the game, she held the snitch in her hand...

"HERE IT COMES TEAMS!" she called out as the snitch went soaring up into the air, suddenly Harry changed coarse towards the snitch, Draco followed closely behind. the Announcer spoke through the Mic.

-Draco POV-

i swerve after harry, but as i do- i suddenly get hit into by a Griffindor Beater, i go falling off my broom,falling at a rapid speed seems like a lifetime. i fall and fall, until i feel someones arms around me, i was out cold.

I fell...just as fast as i did for the messy haired Griffindor...

Words: 355

(more to come!!)