𝟰.𝟱

BONUSTHE UNEXPECTED VISITOR

BONUS
THE UNEXPECTED VISITOR

THE SOUND OF BIRDS SINGING IN THE MORNING trilled just outside your opened window. The buzzing of your phone abruptly woke you up from your slumber, making you groan out from the sheet of your fluffy pillows. You never liked the idea of waking up so early in the morning for a boring day in a four-walled factory of learning. The only thing that kept you from snuggling up under your comforters was your passion for the loved contact sport.

You reached for your phone that was on your bedside table and pressed the home button. You cocked a brow when you saw the notifications popped up rapidly on your screen, indicating comments and messages from your Instagram account. You weren't surprised to see the same username consequently on the app. The initial thought of the volleyball captain greeting you with a morning text was not unexpected for a person such as Oikawa.

But you didn't expect this would happen.

"Y/N, dear! Someone's here for you!" Your mother called you from downstairs as you read the last message that was sent by the brunette setter over and over again.

Your eyes widened from the phone screen; still haven't gotten through the fact that this person will no doubt do something unforeseen. You quickly got out of bed, your feet almost getting entangled with your blanket, and shuffled over to your bedroom window.

You squinted your eyes from the scintillating sun and noticed a bed of wavy brown locks was peeking at the corner of your gate.

"Oh my go-"

"Y/N! Don't keep them waiting!" Your moment of revelation abruptly cuts off by the booming shout of your name. You sighed out wearily and unwillingly went to the bathroom, already knowing what will happen once you step down the first floor.

You then let out a low groan, your face contorting in slight pain as you stubbed your big toe on the doorframe of your bathroom. "This is gonna be one eventful morning." You grumbled under your breath, hanging your dry towel with a hanger then dipping yourself inside the warm bathtub.

" You grumbled under your breath, hanging your dry towel with a hanger then dipping yourself inside the warm bathtub