chapter...4

Drapetomania~an overwhelming urge to run away.

Stephan rubbed my hand back and fourth trying to calm my nerves, suddenly I realised that I should be on the road driving far away from home. I rustled out of seat grabbing my bag and keys.

"Look Stephan I should get going, I am sorry I told you all of that."

Before he could protest I stormed out of the diner, my hands were shaking as I tried opening the door. Stephan followed me out off the diner and grabbed my keys from my hands but I kept a strong grip.

"Listen I know we don't know each other that well but you are not in the right state to drive please let me help you, you can trust me I'm a cop I'll drive you to the airport even it's just a bit out of town but it's not safe."

His eyes pleaded with me, I let go of the keys defeated and went round the car to the passengers side.Stephan pulled out of the diner parking lot and drove towards the next town that was a five hour drive.I rested my head on the window and started thinking about the night he kidnapped Sebastian and I.

"Okay where are you taking me that we have to walk into the forest?"I held onto Sebastian's arm as we walked through the woods.The leaves crunched under our feat and the fresh sent of pine filled my head.

''Well if I tell you then it wont be a surprise...wait close you eyes''We stopped in our tracks and he stood in front of me.

I eyed him suspiciously then closed my eyes, I felt a cloth being put on my eyes.

''What?You don't trust me?'' I smirked teasingly.

He held my hand and guided me to our secret location. He helped me up some steps and I heard him fumble with some keys.Then he lightly pulled me into the room, he stood behind me and whispered. 

"Take off the blindfold"

When I removed the blindfold the sight in front of me left me speechless. What I guessed was the small cabin he wanted to bring me to was decorated in fairy lights and there was was a bag of my favourite take out.

''I know its not much but I really hope you like-''

I cut him of and kissed him firmly on the lips wrapping my arms around his neck. He held my sides and pulled me closer to him.

''I love it, all of it'' He pecked my lips then my forehead.

''I love you baby''he held my hand a stared deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too" I pulled him in close and kissed him again softly but knowing Seb he would want more so I pulled back.

''lets dig in then''

We ate and talked about school and other trivial things. When we finished eating he put on a movie and we sat contently on the floor with my head on his shoulder. He put on my only favourite movie ''the notebook'' I was always a mess when watching this movie. In between the movie some how Sebastian and I found ourselves in a very hot make out sesh. When he and I kissed it was more on the physical side and lacked the passion I wanted from it.

I was straddling him and his hands were on my ass grabbing and squeezing causing me to moan. His tongue flicked against my lips begging for entrance and when he wasn't winning he gripped my throat causing me to gasp. I could feel his hard on rubbing against my core, my dress was bunched up against my waist. I pulled at his hair gently, he grazed his teeth against my neck up to my ear where he found my sweet spot  and sucked it so it could leave a mark.

He lifted my dress up and underneath was his favourite set of black Victoria secret underwear. I did the same to him and removed his shirt running my hands down his defined abs .He placed me on the ground so that he was on top off me, he kissed me full on the lips and pressed his body against mine.I heard something crash and stopped kissing him.

''What was that?''I turned my head to the door but Sebastian continued to kiss my neck.

''It was nothing maybe a raccoon '' Then the lights went out, I pushed  him off then looked worriedly in his eyes.

He sighed and put his pants on then grabbed his phone. ''Look its probably just an animal just calm down, I will go check on the lights'' 

He sounded irritated but he kissed my temple then    walked out leaving the door open letting in a cold breeze. I started to get worried when he took to long.

"Sebastian is everything OK?" I called out to him but there was no reply. I walked slowly to the door, I felt warmth behind me and before I could even turn someone placed a cloth over my mouth and the smell instantly knocked me out.

My eyes slowly opened and I realised I was in the back of a car. I felt a body next to me and when I turned my head it was Sebastian and he was covered in blood. His face was swollen like he had been beaten up, the grotesque sight forced a shrill scream out of me.

The car braked and my body rolled onto him, his cold hand touched my half naked body. I shivered in disgust, just then the trunk door opened and my eyes met with his grey slate eyes.He placed the cloth on my face and I was engulfed by darkness. I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the harsh florescent lights. I was in what looked like a basement and my hands were bound together with rope. Theo was at the sink he back turned to me

"Theo what are you doing?" I cried.

"You're safe now Jane" he continued washing his hands.

"Where is Sebastian?" 

"I dealt with him he won't bother us anymore." 

"Theo please let me go, please I wont tell anyone" I cried.

Theo turned around his white vest and face covered in blood he turned back around to wash his hands. I scanned my environment and found a shard of glass near me. I picked it up quietly so he wouldn't hear me.

I quickly cut the rope and slowly picked up a metal pipe struck his head with it. He fell to the ground and before he could get up with all the strength I possessed and cracked  the pipe onto his head again and he went limp.

Realising what I done I took some steps up that led to the back of the house and raced for home. The cold air hit against my lungs and my feet ached badly. My parents car wasn't in the drive way. I quickly took a shower removing all the grime and dry blood. I quickly packed my things preparing to run away, my phone buzzed on the bed and Theo's text left me frozen on the spot.

do not run I am trying to protect you please trust me

I grabbed my keys and left the house.

Now here I am in the present running away from home with a stranger I barely even know.