《3》- I STALKED SOMEONE UNINTENTIONALLY

5 days later...

It's Saturday. FINALLY. I've been thinking about finding Sanha. I've heard about something called 'destiny' where two people end up being with each other no matter which path they take. I kinda believed it a bit which kinda made me feel stupid.

Yoon Sanha, where can I find you?

"Ahhh! Facebook!", I said as that was my only social account.

"Soohyun, you're such a pabo!", I felt really stupid to not think about searching him up on social media.

It was hard to find him. There were so many 'Yoon Sanha's on the results. I thought that could be my chance. Yeah, that name could be used by anyone too.

It was almost lunch. I was lazy but thinking about him makes me wanna go out. My mom called me from downstairs and told that the food was ready.

We ate silently. We were always like that everytime we eat yummy food. My mom actually has a great talent when it comes to cooking skills. She was taught by grandma when she was already at my age. She was terrible at first but after practicing, she got better until she learned many more recipes. I thought that I was very lucky to have a mom like her.

"Mom, can I go outside? I was thinking, I want to see Yuna.", I asked.

"Well sure, honey. Just make sure you get home by six.", mom answered.

I ate my food quickly and ran upstairs to get prepared. Actually, I lied to mom for wanting to see Yuna and I felt bad for it. It was actually because I want to find Sanha. On the other half, I was really excited thinking maybe I could meet him again since I have the strong feeling that maybe I could find him somewhere at the park or maybe near it.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

I walked to the spot I stood when I met him thinking I should go look around if I could spot him.

"Sanha-yah!", a voice said from a bit afar.

I looked at where the voice came from. I saw Sanha standing infront of a guy giving him a friendly hug. From the eyes, I can sense it was Sanha even though, the rest part of his face was covered with mask.

I saw him do a 'shut up' or 'be quiet' sign with his index finger to the guy.

They walked, then, I started to follow them from behind like I was a girl stalker trying to follow her crush. I tried hard not to make them notice me.

They walked faster and changed directions quickly but I still noticed the sign saying 'Gwanggyudo Street' indicating we were on that street. I was worried they might had noticed me following them.

Next, they took a sharp right into a narrower road. Im starting to get tired as I followed them more. They're tall, and their legs are long. That's why it takes them to walk fewer strides than those with shorter or average leg length like me.

Left, then another right, then, they stopped in front of a house. It seemed like their house as I watch them taking off their shoes outside and they didnt even try to press the doorbell button.

I hid beside a bush three to four meters away from their house until, I lost balance and I fell and the bushes made a loud sound and shook.

My eyes were big wide open when I heard someone's footsteps were going closer. I tried myself to calm down and caught me even before I make a move to hide.

"Caught you!".

"Ahh! Oh, Im sorry. I didnt mean to follow yo-", I was cut off.

"Wait, are you....?".

"Lee Soohyun. The girl you met last week.", I said trying not to stutter while panicking mentally.

"Im the one you bought ice cream because we suddenly bumped and my ice cream fell off.", I recalled.

"Oh! I see. I remember.", he said.

"And what brings you h-", he stopped and gasped.

"Are you a s-"

"No! Im not a stalker. I was just-", I said thinking of an excuse.

"Then, why were you following us a while ago? I was right as I already suspected someone was following us, then, me and my friend tried to walk faster.", he said.

"I was just kinda..."

"I suppose I should report you to the police for trying to stalk us?", he asked with a smile on his face which confused me.

"Ok, so the thing is we met, talked about things, then, you said you gotta go back to work, then, I forgot to ask your phone number.", I said embarrased and he gave me the 'you should have said it directly to point' look.

He took out his phone and gave me with his phone number showing on the screen. I immediately saved it and I let him have my phone number in return.

"Soohyun, uhmm, I think you should stay here for a while.", he said.

"No, thanks.", I replied.

"You should."

"No."

"I wouldn't mind."

"N-"

He pulled me into his house so I didnt get the chance to protest anymore.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+