5

Micah's P.O.V.

To say the car ride back was quiet would be an understatement. Colby was looking at her phone with a sad expression, Sam, Riley, and S.J. were all pissed off, and Liam and I were calm, and then there was Luca. He was talking at 100 miles per hour, and the only thing I've caught on to was how much fun the fight was.

"Luca, I swear to god I'm going to cut your dick off with a pair of fingernail scissors if you don't shut the hell up," S.J. said not looking up as she typed concerningly fast on her phone.

"That wouldn't work silly. And even if it did, it would take too long," he said with his regular smile.

S.J. turned around with a devious smile.

"Exactly."

I think at that moment everyone, involuntarily, put a hand over their jewels.

What the hell is wrong with her?

Samuel's P.O.V.

I don't know what Colby was looking at on her phones but obviously, she was upset. A few teardrops would fall from her face before she would wipe them away out of frustration, and then repeat the process.

We had just pulled into the driveway of the house. I intended to ask Colby if she was okay but she was practically out of the car before I could park. On top of that, she didn't use the front door like a normal person.

Isn't that just lovely?

"Give her time to calm down, dude. Then try to talk to her," S.J. said as she walked past me.

My brothers and I stood and watched as she walked towards the door.

"How can someone so small be so evil at the same time?" Micah questioned.

"What'd she do to you?"

"She threatened to cut off my dick with fingernail scissors. These losers are just being paranoid," Luca said walking into the house.

"When she actually does it, I'd like to see what you have to say when you are ball-less," Riley muttered, making us laugh.

We walked into the house to see Luca on the couch with S.J. on the other end as they both slept.

Micah went up the steps and grabbed a blanket and laid it on the two younger siblings. He took a picture of the moment before putting a blanket over them.

After they were settled, the rest of us sat at the kitchen island.

"Dad is going to kill us," Micah stated as he sipped on the drink he got from the fridge.

"Yep. Probably take away our driving privileges for a while," I said. 

"Guys I'm sorry. You only got involved because of my actions." Riley said sighing.

"Dude we stick together. No matter what."

"Yeah like Micah said, we always stick together. We're not just quintuplets, we're brothers. We stick together through the ups and downs, no matter what." I said giving him a bro hug.

"You should go talk to Colby. That is what you were going to do anyway, right?" Liam questioned.

"Yeah, I was. But I don't want to leave you guys down here-"

"I swear to god if you don't go up there and talk to her, I'll get S.J. to cut your dick instead of Luca's. We can handle those two just fine. It's time you share your big brother persona with the girls just as much as you do with us," Liam explained with a slight attitude as he crossed his arms.

I couldn't help the grin that came to my face. 

"Alrighty then. I shall see you guys in a minute."

Climbed up the stairs and walked towards the only door that was closed. I took the hint and knocked on the door.

I heard a faint come in and walked into the room ad closed the door.

"Oh, it's you...what do you want?"

"Can we talk? You know, oldest to oldest."

I could tell she had been crying. This made me remember the tears I saw in her eyes while we were in the car. 

She nodded hesitantly and patted a spot on the bed for me to sit on.

"I know we haven't talked or gotten to know each other but that doesn't mean I don't care for you any less than the other four knuckleheads I've known since birth," I started off, " I just want you to know that although we all didn't make an effort to get to know you, this family is just as much as mine as it is yours."

She nodded her head and spoke.

"Thank you for that, Bob the Builder. It really means a lot. Now, what did you really want to ask me?"

I laughed.

"Straight to the point I see. Anyways, I wanted to know why you were crying in the car?"

"It wasn't anything major."

She's lying.

I've lived with four brothers for the past 17 years of my life. I think I know a lie when I hear one. 

"Are you sure? Because nobody just climbs to the side of their house to get to their room when there is a front door for that exact reason."

"What are you, my FBI agent? I like to switch it up every now and then."

I nodded. If she didn't want to talk about it, I had no reason to force her into doing so. That didn't mean I wouldn't take matters into my own hands and find out though.

"Okay, just checking. If you ever want to talk just let me know."

I got up and was on my way out of the room when I heard her call out.

"Where's my sister?"

"Sleeping with Luca."

"You know, you should really work on the wording of that sentence."

"They're sleeping on different ends of the couch downstairs. The other guys are watching them."

"Good to know."

I closed the door to her room just in time to see Luca carrying a sleeping S.J. to her room as the boys followed them to her room. 

That little girl has them all wrapped around her little finger and I bet she knows it too.

Before you say it, I know I'm way overdue on this chapter and I am truly sorry for the wait. Honestly, it should've been here sometime last month but I'm here now. 😁

On that note, how has quarantine life been for everyone? I'm very curious to hear the things you've done! #StaySafe and #StayatHome my lovelies! 😊

-Autumn