Virgil × Female! Reader

🅢🅜🅤🅣 🅐🅗🅔🅐🅓
Language.
Requested By: RistelAregame

ⒽⒶⓅⓅⓎ ⒷⒾⓇⓉⒽⒹⒶⓎ

(*^▽^*)

__________________

"Virgil!"
A small shreik was heard, followed by a giggle as Virgil carried (Name) to their shared room.
"Awe, Cmon, let me spoil the birthday girl," a seductive smile played on his lips as his girlfriend's face turned crimson. Another squeak was heard as the door lock clicked and (Name) was thrown on the bed.
A small chuckle from the emo male came as he crawled over her**pulling his jacket off and laying it to the side as he deeply kissed her. (Name) giggled slightly and pulled the rest of their clothes off with Virgils help and smirked at her idea. She pulled his jacket on, that being the only thing left as Virgil pulled her on his lap and pushed into her.
His head threw back as he moaned, gripping her thighs as his hips hit her ass. Soft moans left him as (Name) bounced against him, gripping her hips roughly and thrusting up to meet her bounce.  Not to long later they both climaxed, panting Virgil flipped them and pushed her onto the bed, lifting her leg above his shoulder as he proceeded to pound into her. (Name)'s eyes rolled back as the all to familiar Ahegao Face appeared as Virgil abused her g-spot. Panting and loud moans that were practically screams at this point filled the room as the two lovers fucked.
(Cringey old romance book gone ᖇᗴTᗩᖇᗪᗴᗪ)
Not long after they both climaxed again, panting as Virgil cleaned them up and collapsed against (Name), both of them falling to sleep in each others arms. Cuddling.