8

Warnings: drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana, and implied sex.

Haechan sat at the booth at the ice cream parlor next to Yukhei and Renjun and Jaemin across from them. All of them chowing down on ice cream and talking about their classes. "All I'm saying is that Ms. Moon and Mr. Kim are together" Jaemin said and Haechan raised a brow.
"Proof" he said and licked his ice cream.
"Oh god here we go" Renjun groaned and took a spoonful of his ice cream that he had gotten in a bowl. Yukhei laughed loudly and took a bite of his cone. Haechan found it weird that Yukhei had eaten the cone first rather than the ice cream. Jaemin's face got serious but Haechan saw the slight smile on his lips.
"One: They talk almost every time they're in the same room" Jaemin said.
"I do that with friends, that doesn't mean I'm dating them" Haechan countered and Jaemin held up a finger and licked his ice cream and then went back to his speech.
"Two: they get way too close together, like very close." Jaemin said and Haechan nodded starting to pay attention. "Three: pretty sure I've seen Mr. Kim's hand go too low on Ms. Moon's back before" he added.
"Key point: you're not sure it happened or not" Renjun said, already finished with his ice cream. Jaemin pouted and Haechan laughed.
"He's got a point Jaemin" Haechan pointed out as he finished his ice cream.
"Whatever, wait until I prove all of you wrong" Jaemin said and the others laughed. Haechan enjoyed hanging with them, he felt free, like nothing could hold him back.
"I kinda wanna do something stupid" Haechan said.
"Oh like what?" Yukhei questioned.
"Anything honestly, I'm tired of my brother always hounding me" he sighed and picked his nail.
"Um, we could go to a club tonight?" Jaemin said. Renjun rolled his eyes.
"We'd have to wait until what? nine o'clock?" he said.
"It'll be worth it" Jaemin said. Yukhei finished the last bite of his ice cream and wiped his mouth before he spoke.
"We can go to that new PC place and play some games to pass time" he said.
"See, Yukhei can have good ideas" Jaemin pointed out to Renjun to which the Chinese rolled his eyes once more as he finished his bowl of ice cream.
"Hey!" Yukhei pouted looking at Renjun. "When have I ever had a bad idea?" he asked.
"When you said we should skip an exam to play basketball, when you wanted to have a garden and ended up killing the plants, when you-" Renjun started naming a few and Haechan listened with curiosity and then smirked at Yukhei.
"Wow, it must be roast Yukhei day, huh?" Haechan joked and Yukhei groaned causing Jaemin and Renjun to laugh.
"C'mon lets get out of here" Jaemin said and stood up and everyone followed. They threw away the napkins and Renjun threw away his bowl. They walked out of the parlor, the bell jingling on their way out. They once more piled into Yukhei's car.

The game center was pretty fun. Haechan was enjoying himself while he played video games with the others, laughing, giving orders to each other, pulling pranks in game. He should get a desktop at Johnny's place. They started doing 1v1s. It was Haechan against Jaemin, both focused and even a bit on edge trying their best to outplay each other. Lucas was sitting at Haechan's side cheering him on while Renjun and Jaemin sat across from them.
"Shut up Wong, you're too loud" Jaemin said as he intensely stared at the screen.
"You're just scared" Haechan snickered and found Jaemin's character. "Bingo" he said before he beat him in the 1v1. Jaemin groaned and threw himself back. Haechan smiled at the "YOU WON" on the screen.
"Good job Haechan" Yukhei said and fist bumped him. Haechan smiled and reached over the desks to shake Jaemin's hand just to rub in his victory. Jaemin groaned but shook his hand otherwise.
"C'mon kids, your time is up" the director said. They nodded and packed up and made sure to log out of their accounts. They left giving a vow and leaving a tip.
"Wanna go back to my place and smoke before the club?" Yukhei asked.
Everyone agreed and they headed towards Yukhei's car, excited to get that amazing high that makes them clouded and content.

Haechan took the joint from Yukhei's long fingers and brought it to his lips. He inhaled, took it away from his mouth, held the drug in his lungs, and then released it slowly. The smoke gracefully falling from his lips. He felt the high it gave him, the dopamine raising higher and higher with each hit.
"That looked hot" Jaemin said as he lit the bowl for Renjun.
"Thanks" Haechan laughed and handed the joint back to Yukhei who took a short hit.
Jaemin was decided to be the babysitter throughout the smoking and the club. He likes smoking but he doesn't like drinking.
They continued talking and laughing amongst each other as they waited for time to fade. The tried doing tricks, Yukhei and Renjun failing to make rings and Haechan managing to do a tiny one.
Johnny hadn't texted him long ago, texting him that he'll be at Jaehyun's working on a project. If only he knew what his little brother was doing.