1

Gray and Natsu were walking to the guild holding hands. This wasn't something they usually did seeing as Gray didn't like the heat and Natsu was very hot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But today, Gray just wanted to be close to his little dragon.

When they arrived at the guild, everyone silently agreed to leave them alone since they seemed to be in their own little world. The two were indeed in their own world for the rest of the day until someone wanted to interrupt them. A certain dragon slayer might I add. One that likes metal.

"Oi, Stripper! Let go of Salamander so I can fight him!" Gajeel yelled once he arrived in front of the couple at the table they were cuddling at.

Gray gave Gajeel a glare so harsh that all of Fairy Tail went quiet as they felt it. Gajeel was even more intimidated as he looked at the black aura surrounding Gray. Gajeel stood there for a few seconds before he backed away slowly to where he came from. When he left, Gray finally stopped glaring making the others let out a sigh of relief seeing as they thought Gajeel was about to die.

~Le Time Skip~

It was dark as the couple was on their walk home when Natsu began to giggle as he thought about what happened earlier making Gray smile.

"What are you laughing at?" Gray asked giving Natsu's hand a little squeeze.

"Just thinking about how you scared Iron head," still giggling in-between words.

"I wasn't that scary was I?" Gray asked seeing as all he remembered was someone trying to take Natsu away from him.

"The whole guild went silent!" Natsu yelled as he burst out in laughter which didn't last long.

"That reminds me. I wanted to ask you about it earlier but I never got the chance. Why did you want to hold hands today? You usually don't want to because of my body heat," Natsu said confused as he looked up at Gray.

This made Gray blush and look away from Natsu.

"I just wanted to be one with you and be as close as possible. And hand holding was the closest I could be one with you that meant I wasn't inside of you," Gray said making Natsu stop walking.

"You're such a perv!" Natsu yelled letting go of Gray's hand and running forward.

"Come back! You're my baby! My Fucking cinnamon apple!" Gray yelled chasing after Natsu.

The remaining people on the streets laughed and shook their heads at the two mages as they ran through town on their way home. The night eventually ended with the two wrapped in each other's arms as they fell asleep.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys🤍