2

It was a cold winter day as Gray was heading over to Natsu's house with some chicken noodle soup and medicine. He had told the pinkette to wear a coat or he was going to get sick but he didn't want to listen. And look at what had happened. Natsu had caught a cold.

Gray had just finished locking the door when he heard coughing coming from Natsu's room followed by a raspy voice.

"Gray is that you?" Natsu tried to yell but failed resulting in his throat hurting even worse than it already was.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a minute," Gray said hanging up his coat and scarf on the coat rack.

Gray grabbed the chicken noodle soup out of his bag and warmed it up before putting it on a tray along with the medicine and a glass of water. He grabbed the tray and headed towards Natsu's bedroom.

"I brought you soup and some medicine," Gray said as he walked in and saw his boyfriend buried in blankets.

"Thank you, Gray," Natsu whispered trying to conserve his voice.

Gray sat on the chair at Natsu's desk while Natsu ate and took the medicine. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Natsu asked Gray to cuddle with him.

"I don't really wanna get sick though," Gray said smiling at how cute Natsu was when he pouted.

"But Graaaaaaaaay, I'll turn my head way when I cough," Natsu said trying to get Gray to join him in his bed.

"That doesn't really make me feel any safer but ok," Gray said laughing at how desperate Natsu was.

"Yayyy!" Natsu yelled as gray got up and under the covers.

"I'm only doing this 'cause I love you," Gray mumbled getting comfortable.

"I know. I love you, Ice Princess," Natsu said snuggling into Gray.

"I love you too, Flame Brain," Gray said wrapping his arms around Natsu as the two fell asleep

Extended Ending

The next morning Natsu awoke feeling better than yesterday. He sat up and looked at Gray realizing that Gray seemed to had caught a fever. Natsu went to get the thermometer and sure enough, he had a fever.

Gray had woken up to Natsu asking how he was feeling with him responding with he felt like shit. When Natsu had told him that he had a fever, he facepalmed remembering how he kissed Natsu before he fell asleep.

"That's what you get for being a perv," Natsu said matter-of-factly.

"Wha- I am not a perv!" Gray yelled before chasing Natsu around the house.

Remember kids: Don't be a perv like Gray.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys🤍