3

Natsu had begun to get angry seeing as Gray invited him over to hangout but all he had been doing since Natsu arrived was play video games. Gray hadn't even acknowledged his presence or so Natsu thought. Natsu had begun to get up to leave until Gray grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going, Baby?" Gray asked pausing his game to look at the pinkette.

Natsu scoffed and rolled his eyes before turning around to face Gray saying, "I thought my boyfriend called me here to hangout with him but insteed I have been sitting here for over an hour getting ignoreed so I'm going to leave."

Natsu walked away to leave again but this time when he was turned around, Gray was hugging him.

"I'm so sorry, Baby. I just really missed you and wanted you near me. If you want we can watch amovie and cuddle? Is that okay?" Gray asked wanting Natsu to stay.

Natsu nodded and the two headed back to the living room where Gray put on Inside Out. They sat in silence for a while until Gray heard soft snores and looked down to find Natsu asleep. Gray cut off the movie and went to get a blanket from the hallway closet to cover the two. He came back and laid Natsu on top of him and put the blanket over them. Gray fell asleep to the soft sounds of Natsu's breathing.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys🤍