18.

**warning! This chapter contains a little bit of sexual violence**

He caressed my neck as feelings of pleasure filled my whole body. I had never felt this way in my entire life. He tried to lift my skirt but i stopped him.

"What is it" he asked

"I-i-i'm still a virgin" i screamed.

Just then seven guys walked in. Jake stood up from the bed and walked towards them.

"Is she the one?" One of the guys asked Jake.

"Yeah, she's all yours" jake said as he stretched he's hand out and the guys each handed him some money. After getting the money and stuffing it in he's pocket, he turned to look at me. "Well unfortunately you will have to loose your virginity in a very painful way" he smiled.

"No, jake what are you talking about?"

"You will soon find out. She's all yours boys" he said as he walked out of the room. One of the guys walked behind Jake and locked the door after Jake left. And then it happened. Seven men took off their pants and holy mother Marry bere me witness that I had never seen anything like that before. There were long ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, light ones and charcoal black ones. One guy stepped out and as he got into me, i tried to scream for help but with the loud music that was playing downstairs, i don't think anyone could have heard me. As i struggled for help, my sight started getting blurry. I suspected that it was because of the drink Jake had given me but before i could do anything, everything went black.