You're everything you need to be

TW: Swearing

"Do you really think I'm evil?" he murmured in a hushed tone.

Shit..

His facade was shattered. "Oh my god, Remus I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I- I was just so upset and emotional because of what Roman said and I wasn't thinking please I just- I," all the words in Janus' mind came bursting out in a flurry of apology's and excuses. But there was no excuse he could think of that would justify what he'd said.
"Stop" Remus interjected. "Stop trying to explain what you said was really hurtful Janus."
The moment Remus used Deceit's full name he knew he fucked up. Usually Remus would give him a cute nickname like "Janbear", "JD" or "jay jay" but not this time; this time he was serious. The only other time he'd called him Janus was after the split when Remus was at his most vulnerable. "Look I know what I said was awful and mean and unjustifiable but please,please I just-" a single tear slipped down the deceitful sides scaled cheek as he spoke. "I mean it when I say this you are not evil and if anything Roman's the worst out of the two of you!"
Remus gave a half hearted chuckle at this.
"I'll give you your space and I'll let you calm down if that's was you want but Remus," Deceit pause for a response.
"Yeah Jan?" Remus said in a somewhat happier tone still edged with sadness.

"I really, really care about you."
And with that Janus stepped out of the room, both had a light dusting of pink along their cheeks.

~time skip brought to you by Panic!at the everywhere~

Remus was sat on his bed staring across at his kelp green door as he had been for the past hour. He wanted to forgive Janus he really did but he just felt so conflicted about the whole thing. His trace was abruptly ended however by what he sounded like music coming from Deceit's room; having nothing better to do Remus decided to go and investigate.

(Play the song)

The intrusive side crept down the hallway to Janus' room he had no idea why he was crouched down like a he was going to be caught by a search light or something as there was literally no one else there but hey, he was unpredictable like that.

As Rem crept closer to the lemon yellow door he could have swore he heard someone in the room sing along to the music but it must have just been the music Janus was listening to at the time.

He reached the door to find it was open just a crack. Peeking through confirmed Remus' suspicions. Janus was singing and swaying his hips along to the music. "He looks so hot- wait what the hell he's my best friend I can't think about him like that" Remus thought to himself as he watched the deceitful side blushing a little bit as he did so.

"Give em an act with lots of flash in it
and the reaction will be.. passionate"

Deceit sung so bewitchingly Remus could hardly believe his ears how had he not heard this before? His blush had grown brighter as he watched Deceit.

"How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?"

Janus swayed closer and closer to the door unaware of Remus' presence and then it happened, being so enchanted by Janus's performance Remus had forgotten he was meant to be hiding and pushed the door open just a crack more, then he heard it the unmistakable sound of a loud creek coming from the door. "Fuck. Abort mission, abort mission" but it was too late Janus had already spotted Remus and was as red as a tomato, frozen on the spot.

"R-remus what are you doing here?" The snake side asked with a voice laced with embarrassment.

Remus blushed and said the only think he could think of.

"YOU LOOK HOT WHEN YOU SING!"

"Great job Remus, reeeal smooth," Remus thought as they both turned into blushing messes.

"thank you..." Janus mumbles as he turned away from the intrusive side.

"Y-you don't have to stop singing. Y-you're really good." muttered Remus and he gave Janus a weak smile.

"Really? I wouldn't say I'm that good but if you insist!" Janus teased as Remus plopped down on the deceitful side's bed. Now aware that he had an audience Janus put a little more effort into his performance, picking up where the music left off.

"Throw 'em a fake and a finagle
They'll never know you're just a bagel,
Razzle dazzle 'em
And they'll beg you for more!"

"Beg me for more," Janus joked then Remus gave a loud hoot for encouragement and he continued.

"Give 'em the old double whammy
Daze and dizzy 'em
Back since the days of old Methuselah
Everyone loves the big bambooz-a-ler

Give 'em the old three ring circus
Stun and stagger 'em

When you're in trouble, go into your dance
Though you are stiffer than a girder
They'll let you get away with murder
Razzle dazzle 'em
And you've got a romance"

As Janus sung "romance" Remus swore he saw Janus wink at him but he probably imagined it.

"Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle
Razzle dazzle 'em
Show 'em the first rate sorceror you are
Long as you keep 'em way off balance
How can they spot you've got no talents
Razzle Dazzle 'em

Razzle Dazzle 'em
Razzle Dazzle 'em
And they'll make you a star!"

"THAT WAS AMAZING JAN!!!" Remus screeched followed by a chorus of disembodied hands applauding Janus. He thought it was rather scary but he appreciated the effort Remus put in.

"Thanks Rem I really appreciate it," blushed Janus as he smiled at Remus.

"You should sing more often you're like, really good!" Remus said returning Janus' blush.

"Well I best be off to bed so I have enough energy to go annoy my brother tomorrow, bye Jan!"

"Good night Remus sleep well!"

And with that the dark mindscape was quite again.