Beach Treasures Part 2

TW: Swearing

"Because I can and I will!" Remus said staring to laugh.

The two continued to laugh as they walked down towards the beach returning to where all their belongings had been before they got spooked. As they joined Patton and Logan in conversation Remus had an idea.

"Does anyone wanna go in the water?" Remus asked excitedly.

Both Patton and Logan nearly instantly agreed saying it would be nice to cool down Janus however was more hesitant.

"I'm not sure ,being cold blooded I might get to tired if the waters cold and I might y'know... drown," The deceptive side said bluntly.

"I'll warm the water up a bit so it's not too cold Double Dee!" Remus said slightly terrified of the thought of his BFF drowning.

"I'll come in then!" Janus stated excitement lacing his voice.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" Remus screeched  loudly earning a disapproving glance from Logan as he covered Patton's ears.

After that the group walked down to the waters edge. Remus and Patton cannon balled in, Janus sauntered in and Logan just walked into the water like any other sane person would do. The group played and messed about in the water but Deceit was making an active effort not to get his white shirt wet, Remus thought that was really weird even for him so he concocted a plan to splash the snake.

Remus started running through the water towards Janus at full speed before doing a belly flop right in front of him soaking the snake from head to toe.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW YOU FUCKIN' RAT!!!" Janus screamed playfully.

"F U C K." Remus replied slightly terrified of the sassy snake boy as he ducked a torrent of water headed straight (but not really) towards him.

"BOYS LANGUAGE!" Patton shouted trying not to laugh as he and Logan did a mad dash towards the shore to evade the oncoming water fight.

Remus and Janus started to have a full on battle to the death; Janus summoned his 4 other arms to help splash Remus even more whilst Remus used his tentacles to move quickly under the water. The two laughed uncontrollably and had a great time.

"That shirts not really covering up anything Dee~" Remus flirted pointing to Janus' soaked top and winking.

Janus looked down and sure enough Remus was correct Janus' shirt was near see though exposing his scales that when down half of his chest. Scales which he was very insecure about.

"oh.." The snake mumbled staring to turn red from embarrassment. "I- umm" he was quickly becoming very insecure sinking down into the water so only his head was visible.

"Hey Jan I didn't mean anything by it," Remus said softly staring to realise why Janus was wearing the shirt.

"I know Rem it's just that i have these ugly scalesss all down my body and and.." Janus spoke staring to tear up.

"Hey, hey no, that's not true at all you're like, really pretty Janus!" Remus exclaimed lifting the smaller man out of the water.

Janus blushed heavily stuttering out a thank you before he got a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Hey Re? " Janus said slowly.

"What is is doub- " but before Remus could finish his sentence he got a wave of water to the face. He coughed before dropping Janus in the water with a laugh. The two flouted next to each other giggling.
Everything was perfect.

"Ten bucks says they'll be together by the end of the month ," Patton said to Logan as they lay on the sand.

"Oh yeah well fifteen says they'll be together by the end of the week!" Logan exclaimed.

"You're on!" Patton laughed before kissing Logan on the cheek.

Authors note: Hey guys! I'm back with part two and what can I say I'm a sucker for cutesy in-love characters going on a beach trip and getting all splashy and wet (not in that way you heathans) I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I'm super excited for the next one. Stay tuned for the next chapter folks!