Chapter 2

Recap:Tayler and Bryce are together, bought a house, and had a fun time before Bryce got scared and they stopped.  Tayler worrying for how much his Babyboy is nervous in this relationship.
(Floor Plan at the top!)
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Bryce's P.O.V.*

I wake up, glancing at the clock seeing it read 6:36.  I pull away from Tayler and walk out of my room, after getting dressed, into the kitchen.

I make pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage biscuits and fruit kebabs. I grab out trays that Quinton made us for breakfast in bed.

I put everything onto several trays, checking the clock to see 8:17.

I grab two trays and head to Quinton's room.  I walk in after knocking to see both Kio and Quinton laying in briefs still tired but awake.

"Hey boys, I made everyone breakfast!" I say placing the trays lightly next to them.

They thank me and I leave, grabbing 2 more trays to go to Jaden's room.  Seeing no one is there, I walk across the hall to Josh's room.

Jaden opens the door for me and Josh looks in awe as I walk in with plates full of food.

I set their trays down with a,"Eat up my friends!" Jaden's stomach grumbled in agreement with my comment as I leave.

I pour some milk for Anthony, heating it up slightly. Then, I head to his room with the glass of chocolate milk and food.

I walk in to see Anthony in sweat pants, passed out on the bed, and Griffin fully dressed studying for a test at his desk.

"Hey Griffin, I made everyone some food, should I wake Ant up to eat?" I ask.

Griffin turns around and smiled,"Yeah sure!" I comment about how he is fully dressed, to which he replies,"I'm getting my approval or rejection letters for med school today!"

I remember him briefly mentioning it last night.  Shaking Ant softly, I say,"Ant wake up, I have some food."

I add,"And a glass of warm chocolate milk." To this he 'wakes up'. 

"You and your chocolate milk!" Griffin commented. "Ah ah ah, WARM chocolate milk." Anthony corrects.

I giggle and walk out of their room, grabbing the last of the trays and walking into my room.

I set them on my dresser and walk over to Tayler. I kiss his nose and whisper,"Wake up Bubba!"

He groans and I kiss his lips softly,"C'mon, up."

"Nooo!" He whined. I move down his jawline and kiss and suck at his neck/collarbone.

"Mmm that feels nice!" Tayler says sleepily. I tell him,"Get up and I'll do it again Bubba."

He finally obliges and moves his head to stretch, seeing a good opportunity, I latch my lips to his exposed neck.

I suck and kiss, pulling my head down and sucking at the middle of his chest.  "Huuuhmm!" Tayler shakily moaned.

I sucked and kissed around the middle of his chest, pulling away to see some nice hickies.

"Damn that was a good way to wake up!" Tayler says before pulling me into a quick kiss.

*Everyone eats and eventually meets in the living room, Anthony's P.O.V.*

Kio walked outside and back in holding 7 envelopes.  "4 of them are from the med schools" Kio said.

"Oh god, okay!" Griffin shakily said.

He starts by opening his least favorite of the 4,"We regret to inform you that we have decided against your enrollment." He reads.