She's his?

I'm gonna do a little recap so y'all aren't confused.

recap:
Bryce hasn't found out about Tayler and Cam yet but was angry that they were together because of how he felt about Cam. Tayler and Cam had their date and Cam started to realize she had feelings for Tayler but was questioning if she was trying to replace Bryce with Tayler. After talking to Dixie, Griffin, and Anthony he realized that he should've told Tayler.

Cam decided that 3 years was enough time for her not to date. She realized how Tayler was a good guy and decided to date him.

Bryce ended up not telling him because of how angry he was at Tayler's actions when he came back. Bryce thought he would try the next morning. Little does Bryce know something else went down... Bryce is in for a surprise...

~Bryce's Pov~
I woke up completely energized the next morning, well afternoon since it's almost 1. I sat in my bed on my phone for awhile scrolling through Insta and TikTok before actually getting up. Even though I felt totally energized I didn't want to do anything, funny how the mind works.

I ended up getting up around 15 minutes later to brush my teeth, shower, and change. I decided I wanted to be comfortable so I ended up wearing a pink sweatshirt with black athletic shorts with a gray stripe on the side of it. After that, I got left my room to go hang out with everyone. I walked one door away from the stairs to Cam's room. I don't know why but just standing there made me nervous. Is it hot in here? I think I'm sweating. Why am I so nervous? Jeez... Calm down Bryce, it's just Cam. I took a deep breath and nodded. Right, it's just Cam. What's the worst that could happen? But then I realized the possibilities of the things I could walk in on. What if she's with Tayler? Well, that's not exactly a bad thing but what if she's kissing or making out or doing something that's not a friend like with Tayler. Oh god, I don't know what to do.

I realized how ridiculous my subconscious sounded. "Snap out of it Bryce," I muttered to myself. I slowly put my hand on the silver doorknob and turned it opening the door. I didn't open it all the way just a few inches to see what going on. I saw Tayler with his arms around her looking at her. He looked tired like he just woke up. Not too much longer Cam woke up and saw him looking at her and said "Stalker much?" I thought about walking in but that just felt like a whole mess of bad ideas.

Luckily enough they didn't notice me or the door so I slowly shut it leaving them to talk and hang out. Maybe I should just be happy for them if they decide to be together. I sighed just thinking about Cam with anyone else hurt. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Griffin eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey Griff," I said grabbing the box and a bowl from the cabinet and pouring one for myself starting to eat. "What's up Bryce? Have you talked to Tayler?" I shook my head, "Not yet, I was going to last night but I was just kind of mad. I went to Cam's room but they didn't see me since I barely opened the door, looked like they just woke up. I thought I'd leave them be and talk to him later. But, if they decide to be something I'll support them no matter how much it hurts."

Griffin rubbed my back to try and comfort me as I took another spoonful into my mouth. "And that's okay man. You're allowed to have feelings and hurt. But you know what that shows?" I shook my head not knowing what he meant. "It shows how much of a good friend you are to put their feelings before yours." I looked at him and he took a bite from his cereal and I did the same and smiled, "Thanks, Griff." "Anytime man, I know you'll get someone perfect for you even if it isn't Cam." He smiled and hugged me and I naturally hugged him back.

We sat in silence for a few minutes eating in silence before people started to make their way downstairs. Avani and Anthony came first then a little while later came what looked like a very sleepy Josh with Jaden then not even 30 seconds later Kio, Cam, and Tayler came down. They were laughing hysterically as they entered the kitchen. "What's so funny guys?" Avani asked smiling looking at Cam.

"Well good morning to you too," she chuckled, it was adorable. Stop it Bryce don't think like that right now. Avani laughed and smacked her arm as she got breakfast for everyone but me and Griffin noticing we had already eaten. "So, what are you guys doing today?" Avani asked looking at Griffin then me then Jaden after giving everyone their food. I shrugged and Jaden piped in before Griffin could, "Nothing actually, it's a chill day. We should go to the pool." "Sounds good Jay. We need to increase our reach a little by that meaning get ourselves out there more, our new photographer has one more day off before she starts actually work tomorrow. However, we could also shoot a youtube video and do hot tub never have I ever or truth or dares," Griffin suggested. Avani squealed a little as she looked at Cam.

I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing because I was paying attention to the conversation going on. I looked over at Cam and noticed her sitting in the stools around the countertop next to Tayler holding his hand. I looked at them and my mood dropped. Josh noticed and was standing next to me and whispered, "Hey man, you good?" I shook my head no and moved away from the group putting my bowl in the sink about to go upstairs.

Avani said something before I could, "Hey Bryce? Where are you going?" I chuckled a little trying to hide the pain that Cam is probably dating my best friend even when she said she didn't want to date. "I'm going to get ready for the pool duh." Avani laughed at me and sat upon the counter. Josh looked at me and knew I wasn't okay and got up saying, "Uh, I'm gonna go get ready too. You guys stay here and chill and talk for a bit meet back down here at 2:30?" Everyone nodded agreeing and Josh followed me upstairs to my room.

When we got to my room I just kept pacing back and forth from my bed to my desk as Josh shut the door. I stopped to look at him but I didn't want him to see me weak even if he was my best friend. He sat down on my bed and pulled me down to sit next to him. I wanted to scream to cry to punch something, I really don't know. I just know... I just... I need her... Why does she do this to me? Why now

I really wish I could just go down there and punch Tayler right now but it's not even his fault, it's mine for not telling anyone but Griffin and Josh and well Ant because of the Tayler thing but they were the only ones I trust enough to tell. I was scared to tell anyone I haven't felt this way in so long and now its probably ruined because I didn't fucking tell Tayler I'm in love with his new girlfriend. God, I hate myself right now.

Josh looked at me and just rubbed my back. He had pity in his eyes and I didn't fucking need his pity. "What's going on man? You look like you just got hit with a truck." Really had to state the obvious huh Josh? I got hit with a truck in the heart.

WC: 1,216 (word count doesn't include recap)

A/N: So, Bryce saw the truth. How's he gonna take it? What's gonna happen with Tayler and Cam? Comment ideas! Love you guys! Also we hit 1K reads!!! Omg guys I'm so thankful! *inserting snipit*

 How's he gonna take it? What's gonna happen with Tayler and Cam? Comment ideas! Love you guys! Also we hit 1K reads!!! Omg guys I'm so thankful! *inserting snipit*