You love her?

~Josh's Pov~
After making Bryce sit on his bed with my he didn't say anything which is just another reason I knew something was off so I decided to just be blunt. "What's going on man? You look like you just got hit with a truck." He didn't say anything at first and just looked at me. I was started to worry about this dude, shit he's my best friend here.

Bryce looked down at his feet before responding. Well, more like muttering, "Cam..." I could barely make out what he said because I swear I thought he said Cam's name, that's totally random though. He said it again this time in a normal tone, "Cam." He looked at me and I tilted my head in confusion. "I'm in love with her alright?" Oh shit. Those were the only 2 words I could think of, Oh shit.

"You actually love her?" Bryce nodded his head as he looked like he was about to cry. Man, this isn't good. "I was going to tell Tayler to lay off and how I felt today but then they come downstairs holding hands and all that shit when literally 2 days ago Cam said she doesn't date. How does that make sense? How can you go from I don't date to suddenly with a guy 2 days later? It makes me so mad because I wish I was Tayler right now but he's one of my best friends and I can't ruin that either." His voice was starting to crack, "How do I do that man? I mean I'm happy she's happy but I'm not happy that it's not with me. If I told Tayler about her when we started talking and how I felt this would've been avoided right?"

Tears had started to well up in his eyes. I felt so bad for him, he gets hurt too easily. I ended up just hugging him right then and there him hugging me back crying into my shoulder. I rubbed his back as I tried to think of the right things to say. All I could think of was I want to kill that bitch. But, that's not important. However, what is important is making Bryce feel okay. I pulled away from hugging him before I spoke.

He was looking down and I made him look at me. "Look at me, Bryce. You are Bryce fucking Hall. Are you really going to let some girl mess with you like that?" He shook his head looking down so I stood up looking down at him. "Are you going to let this stupid girl take over your life?" "She's not just any stupid girl," he mumbled and I scoffed at the way he talked about her. Mans is really head over heels. "Well, even if she's someone you love I say fuck it, fuck her. You have to show her who's boss. Show her that her being with Tayler doesn't mean shit to you because you're Bryce Hall. And guess what? Nothing is gonna tear my boy down?" He smiled a little as I continued, "And you know what? I don't know what would've happened if you told Tayler none of us would because we can't change the past but we can damn well make a better future. So you know what you're going to do? You're going to get changed meet everyone downstairs and show her you don't care who she's with and you know what comes after that?" He shook his head no. "You win her back."

~Bryce's Pov~
"You win her back," I stood up next to Josh looking at him. "You're right. I'M BRYCE FUCKING HALL!" I turned around and screamed into my room with Josh came and stood right next to me, "There's our party animal." "Hell yeah! I ain't gonna let some fucking girl ruin that. I'm gonna show her what she's missing out on and win her over. Thanks man, it means a lot." He nodded and we bro hugged and laughed a little. "Now get out so I can change." He smiled as he left and I started laughing immediately after he left.

Party animal. You're a party animal. Show her who's in charge, win her back. I put on a pair of black swim shorts and a white shirt and started to head downstairs. Almost everyone but Josh was in the living room area talking. I sat down on the couch and Jaden came and sat next to me. "Hey, why was Josh with you for so long? He barely came in our room 10 minutes ago." "Um, we had to talk about some stuff kind of personal." I didn't know if I should tell Jaden the truth or not but the fewer people that knew the better. He just nodded not asking anything of it. "What's taking Josh so long?" "He's inviting Nessa and she's bringing all the girls." I nodded and sat back down listening to everybody having their own conversations before someone, more like a few people, walked in not even 10 minutes later.

"What's up bitches!" I knew that voice as soon as I heard it. I turned my head to see Mads. I saw get up and run up to hug her. "Madssssss!" Cam basically screamed that and I just chuckled at her but she didn't seem to notice.

~Cam's Pov~
I was talking to Avani and Griffin when I heard the door open and a female voice. "What's up bitches!" I looked and saw Mads and I could feel myself getting happier just having my two girls there. I looked at Avani and she nodded signaling me to go over there and I ran over to her as I screamed her name, "Madssssss!" I hugged her so tight that we both fell over laughing. We heard someone clear their throat and saw Avani standing over us as I sat next to Mads on the floor.

"What you standing there for? Get down here and give us a hug!" Mads said and we all just laughed as she sat down and we engulfed each other in a hug. We got up and went to the couch as Nessa, Dixie, Charli, and Addison had already initiated conversations with the boys while we were tackling each other.

We stood in front of the couch and smiled at each other Avani said what I was going to say but it was fine with me. "Let's go to the pool guys!" We all started running over while Josh and Tayler grabbed their Vlog Camera's setting it up by the pool and Bryce set his up by the hot tub. "What are you doing babe?" Everyone had already gotten in the pool including Josh and Bryce at this point and Tayler was trying to figure out what to do with his camera. I hugged him from behind and he smiled. "I don't know where to set this up. Josh said we should film and do truth or dares but I don't know where to set up."

I chuckled and set it up by the pool. "There you go." He smiled and kissed my cheek, "How are you so good with that?" I just shrugged, "I'm a photographer, what can I say? Had to learn being related to a freaking model." He looked at me in confusion and I just brushed him off. "Let's get in," I said while going to sit next to Nessa and the edge of the pool and he nodded jumping in and doing a flip.

WC: 1,256

A/N: A lot went down in this chapter. Josh and Bryce's talk. What do you think Bryce will do? He's just all over the place. But don't worry I've got something special in store for him and Cam's relationship! Love yah