Chapter 1:

Jayla's POV:

"Mrs.William,what can I get for you,today?"I asked my manager,who owns a store called "The Willow Cafe.""Oh thank you,Jayla for caring about me.I would like a coffee,please."

I went to the kitchen and pour coffee inside a cup."Hot!"I whisper to myself.The cup is nearly hot.My hands and arms start to shake!

OMG!I drop Mrs.William's coffee on her new skirt!I don't know what to do,so I apologize right away."I'm sorry,Mrs.William.I will help you wash it.Take my clothes which is too baggy(big)for me.""Jayla..."I'm scared to hear what Mrs.William will say about me."Jayla,it's ok."She told me calmly

.I quickly put Mrs.William's clothes and tuck it in the bag.I checked the clock,it's 7:50am!I wave Mrs.William a goodbye and off I went to school.I woke up at 6:00 sharp in the morning to help Mrs.William.

I saw Sarah and her mean bffs at the school's front door."Hey stupid maid!Sarah shouted.Look at what your wearing!"They snicker and laugh.Pointing at me and taking pictures of me and send it to Instagram and type"Look at what this stupid girl is wearing."Adding a laughing emoji.

The girl with black skirt with polka dots is Sarah with her mean bffs

The girl with black skirt with polka dots is Sarah with her mean bffs."OMG!Leona,can you join my group of fashion club?""Ummm.Sure."Leona answer slowly.

Leona is a girl that I can't stand of her.She blurted out stupid things and answer without raising hand.The bell rang.We hurry in.

When I got to the locker there's a note on Leona's locker.It says,"Will you be mine?"Ugh,why does that stupid girl steals my boyfriend.

I saw Leona coming,so I quickly put the note right back.Leona eyes moved around the paper.Leona,press the note to her chest and smiled."I can't believe,Jonathan asked me to be his girlfriend!"Leona said loudly.Sarah and her mean bffs kept saying,"Ooo,wow."

Leona,went to history class,Level 5,with Ms.Pastel.I traced her steps.I was in Ms.Pastel's boring class.I took out my history workbook.I wonder the whole morning to afternoon.I went home.I slammed my front door shut.

I slump to my bedroom.I sat on my bed.Then,I jump up.I still need to work!I quickly the write answers to my homework and I put on my worker's outfit.

I ran to The Willow Cafe."I'm sorry,Mrs.William.For being late."I stop to catch my breath."Honey,there's lots of people waiting for you to get their orders."Mrs.William said."Sorry.""Hi,what can I help you today?"I asked.

"One cup of coffee with a strawberry cheesecake."The women answer."Coming right up."I answer.

I went to the kitchen and pour the customer a coffee.I bake a strawberry cheesecake.I serve the customer their food.I gaze through the line.I can't believe my eyes.I can't believe it's the movie star,Clara-belleza from the show called,"Kissable lips."

I love that show.I had watched that show many times before.