Chapter 2:

Leona's POV:

I was about to cross "The Willow Cafe",but Mrs.William called me over.I walk over to "The Willow Cafe."Jayla,stared at my outfit.It was a plain T-shirt with polyester pants.

"Leona my dear,would you like anything?"Mrs.William asked."No Thank you."I answer politely.Just,then a horrible thing happen."Eww,Leona your stupid disgusting dog's barf is on our clean floor."Jayla said loudly.

"Jayla!How dare you say that to my niece!"Mrs.William told Jayla.Good thing no one is here,expect for me,Mrs William,and Jayla.

"So Leona,do you want to be apart of The Willow Cafe's worker?"Mrs.William asked."Ummm,sure."I answer.

The next day...

I woke up at 5:00am and discovered the phone is ringing.I picked up."Hello.Who's this?What can I help you?"I asked.

"This is Mrs.William's husband.Mrs.William won't be here anymore.She's gone.""Wait what!She's gone?"I said shouting through the phone."Yes,she's gone.She's been murder last night at 8:55pm."The voice said sadly."And you are the new manager."I am the new manager.I am so shocked.

I grab my manager's outfit and wear the manager's clothes.I went to "The Willow Cafe."Jayla stare at me."You won't make a good manager."Jayla said angrily."How do you know if I won't make a good manager!"I talked back.

"I know you won't."She mutter.I sat down in my office and start to write about Mrs.William.I saw lots of people waiting for Jayla to take their orders.

Then,I figure out I need to hire another person to help Jayla out."Jayla,look at all the customers waiting for you to take their orders!"I told Jayla.

Jayla,made a fist.I went to school.I hire Tiffany and Richard to help Jayla out.

"Umm,hey Jayla.Leona,told us to help you out."Tiffany told Jayla."I don't need your help!"Jayla shouted.Everyone in the restaurant stare at Jayla."Oops,sorry."Jayla mutter.

Tiffany and Richard look away."Jayla,can you come to my office for a minute?"I asked Jayla."Sure."She mumble.

"Why did you shouted at Tiffany and Richard?"I asked."Because I don't need their stupid help!"Jayla shouted.

"Fine,and sorry to tell you this you're fired!"I said."WHATEVER!"Jayla yelled.