Dinner Date (2)

Kirishima's P.O.V

I tugged the big hoodie over my face more and tucked my fiery red hair back so it was unnoticeable.

My phone buzzed and I rushed over, spotting a text from the contact Hot Blond.

Hot Blond:
Hey moron, it's the detective from your modeling company yesterday. The stupid dinner thing we planned is ready, this is my address: XXXX XXX Street.
Be here by six.

After checking the time I noticed it was almost five, which means I should probably leave now.

Me:
Alright thanks, I'll be there by  five-forty, see you soon 😉

I got no response but the little read notification popped up so I figured it was time to go.
With a final glance around my room I snatched a black hair tie and slid it on my wrist in case I needed it later.

I exited the house and unlocked the garage, selecting a black leather jacket that I put on top of my sweatshirt.
I placed the white helmet with red flames on my head and sat down on my bike, pushing up the kickstand and balancing my weight as I revved the engine.

Backing out of the garage, I pressed the close button and began my journey to the detective's house.

Some time later when Kirishima arrives...

I leaned to one side and kicked out the stand, rising from my seat once the bike was balanced.

Taking off the helmet, I placed it on the seat and ran a hand through my hair to get it out of my face.

A scream sounded somewhere nearby and I sighed, putting on a fake smile and turning around.

"Oh my god! Red riot?" A petit blonde stood on the sidewalk, her green eyes bright as she gazed at me.

I nodded in response and she turned red, twirling a strand of long hair on a finger nervously.
"Um...c-could I get a picture with you?"

"Sure!" I walked over and she pulled out her phone, holding it up as I did the peace sign.

The camera clicked and she smiled happily, giving me a brief hug.
"Thank you!"

"It's not trouble, now I have to go meet with someone so goodbye." I began to leave and she waved excitedly.

"Hey dumb hair, the fuck took so long?" A grumpy voice asked.

The blond narrowed his eyes, leaning against his doorframe as I walked up to the house.

"Sorry, some girl recognized me and asked for a picture..." I smiled, shrugging.

"Tch, whatever shithead, let's just go. I have a few questions to ask while we eat. And I want you to know that this isn't the usual protocol for this situation and it's unprofessionally casual so be appropriate idiot."

"Oh? So I'm special huh?" I teased, winking as I kicked off my shoes in the small rug he had in his doorway. I took off my jacket and sweatshirt, hanging them up in the closet near the door where his jackets were hung up.

"That's what I mean by inappropriate you fucking moron. And no, you aren't special, the other detectives in my facility said this would probably be the easiest way to get information out of you."