F O U R

This is what Amelia looks like btw

this is what Logan looks like ^

********

Rowan sighed standing in front of his mirror, looking at his stomach. Amelia sighed, shaking her head at the boy.

"Do you think I'm to big?" The boy asked and Amelia playfully rolled her eyes.

"Rowan, you're pregnant with twins. You're not fat." Amelia said and Rowan sighed, looking at his friend. "You look fine, I promise." The girl said and Rowan nodded his head, giving the girl a smile that didn't seem genuine, but she took it. "How is everything with your sisters? Are they still processing the news?" Amelia asked her best friend. He had went home after leaving the cafe and told them that same night. They were shocked to say the least.

"Yeah, they're shocked still, and I think a part of that is because I'm the youngest. I'm the baby brother, and they probably don't even wanna think I'm having sex. Logan doesn't even know yet, but remember when I was in a relationship? He was always the overprotective brother." The boy said and sighed. Amelia nodded her head.

After a little bit, there was a knock at the boy's door before his door was opened and a head peeked through. It was one of his sisters, Vivian.

"Can you meet me downstairs please?" The girl asked with a a little smile on her face before she left back out. Rowan sighed as Amelia got up and they both started to walk toward the door.

Once downstairs, the boy and his friend had walked into the living room.

"Did you miss me little brother?" The boy heard and he looked up. His two sisters, Vivian and Katherine had been in the living room, but his eyes widened when he saw his brother, Logan. He ran to him, giving him a hug. He hadn't seen his brother in a few months, since he had been filming a movie in Seattle.

"What're you doing here?" Rowan asked shocked that his brother had been here.

"I finished filming and thought I'd surprise you." Logan spoke before he gave Amelia a hug, and Rowan was glad that he had had on some baggy clothes, so Logan couldn't see his ten week bump that he had. He wondered if he was only pregnant with one baby would he be kind of showing already. He was brought out of his thoughts by Logan touching his shoulder. "Not that I'm complaining, but why are your clothes so baggy? Is this like a new trend or something?" The boy asked and Rowan looked at Vivian and Katherine who nodded their heads, as if telling him to tell his brother.