F I V E

this is what Katie looks like ^

★★★★★

A week later, and Ben hadn't even attempted to apologize to Rowan. Rowan hadn't seen him since. He went home the following morning, after he stayed at Amelia's house. He still had the bruise from Ben, he couldn't hide it from his siblings. They were angry, especially Logan and Vivian.

The boy was now in his living room, with his Amelia, watching a movie, but little did he know, that Ben was at his door, pacing. Ben was going to try and apologize.

"Who are you?" Ben heard and looked up and saw a girl. She looked at him, confused and concerned. Ben have her a look of confusion.

"Who are you?" Ben asked as he stopped and the girl looked at him, as if he was crazy.

"I'm sorry, do you have any business here, weirdo?" The girl asked and Ben scoffed as he knocked on the door.

"I bet I have way more business here than you do." Ben said and the girl looked at him, as if he was crazy.

"Okay, I don't—..." The girl was saying, but she was cut off by the door opening. Seconds later Ben was punched in the mouth. It all happened so fast. Ben gasped before grabbing his mouth that was now bleeding. He saw Amelia, with balled fist. "Okay, what the hell is going on?" The girl asked ready to punch Ben, because Amelia did. Who was this guy. Amelia and Rowan looked towards the girl and their eyes widened.

"Katie... why didn't you tell us you were coming back?" Rowan said hugging the girl as Ben still held his mouth. "Um... so long story short, I'm pregnant... this is the father and his name is Ben..." Rowan said and Katie looked shocked.

"Okay, but why'd she punch him?" Katie asked and Amelia glared at Ben. She had saw him through the security camera, but it didn't show Katie, only Ben. Rowan tried to stop her, but... he failed.

"Because he put his hands on, Rowan a second time!" Amelia said going to walk towards Ben, but Katie got in front of her, stopping her.

"Okay, Amelia um..." Katie said looking toward Ben. "My name's Katie, nice to meet you?" The girl said as she put her hand out. Ben grabbed it.

"Ben—..." Ben was saying, but he was cut off as the blonde girl kneed him in the balls. He gasped leaning over.

"Katie!" Rowan called out and Katie looked at Ben, glaring. She slapped Ben, making him fall.

"The first one was for putting your hands on Rowan, the second was for getting smart with me." The girl said and Ben moaned in pain.

"Oh, my God..." Rowan said and sighed and he saw Amelia and Katie hug. "You guys just beat him up!" Rowan exclaimed pointing to Ben.

"Can I get some ice?" Ben asked and Rowan sighed, nodding his head and Katie and Amelia glared at Ben, as he walked into the house. Rowan lead Ben to the kitchen, and had him lean against the island counter. Rowan sighed as he put some ice in a a bag, and handed it to Ben.

"Y'know could've stopped them..." Ben said as he took the ice from Rowan's hand. Rowan sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I tried to stop, Amelia, but she got to you before I could and... you could have not put your hands on me..." Rowan said and avoided Ben's eyes. "Especially for no reason at all..." Rowan said and backed up from Ben.

"I'm sorry I just— you were hugged up with some guy, that I've never met before—..." The boy was saying and Rowan shook his head.

"He's my brother, Ben... and you don't have to know a guy, for me to hang out with him." Rowan said and Ben sighed.

"But, you're pregnant with my babies—..." Ben was saying, but he was cut off.

"But it's my life and we're not together. You get to do whatever you want. So do I." Rowan said and Ben sighed looking at the boy. "You scare me sometimes, Ben... what if you did something worse and hurt both me and them?" Rowan said and he dreaded that. That was his worst nightmare.

"I'm— I said I was sorry. I won't do it again, Rowan..." Ben said walking towards Rowan, hugging the boy. "I won't do it again, Rowan, I'm sorry. I promise..." Ben said, his voice cracking. He had tears in his eyes, as he thought about something happening to the twins, because of him or to Rowan.

Rowan was shocked at first, but he had nonetheless hugged the boy. This was the most sensitive he had ever saw Ben. He didn't expect to see this out of the boy. He was shocked go say the least.

"I'm so sorry, Rowan..." Ben said and you could hear the emotion in his voice. Despite still being a little made at him, Rowan felt for the boy. He hated this.

Three weeks later Ben and Rowan were at the hospital. Rowan had an appointment. Ben sighed as closed his car door, and walked over to Rowan, sighing.

"I don't understand why I couldn't just pick you up..." Ben said and Rowan laughed, shaking his head.

"My siblings aren't that fond of you..." Rowan said and Ben sighed.

"Maybe I could change their minds about me. Show them, that I'm gonna be good." Ben said and Rowan shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, maybe I'll ask them about it..." Rowan said and he was telling the truth. Maybe he would.

They were now waiting in the waiting room, for Rowan to be called. They saw a woman come out and she called Rowan. The two got up, and soon Rowan was on the imaging table, with his shirt up.

"Now, this might be cold, I'm sorry..." The woman said and Rowan nodded his head and shivered a little, but nonetheless chuckled with Ben, as she put the gel on his stomach.

Rowan smiled as he saw the babies on the screen. He was still in awe, sometimes. Ben, smiled looking at the screen. The woman smiled, moving the probe on Rowan's stomach.

"Babies look good, there's the feet of baby A, There's baby B's..." The woman said pointing to the screen. She smiled as she moved around. "You're able to find out the genders, is that something you want to know?" The woman asked and Rowan nodded his head, looking at Ben, as if asking for his answer. Ben nodded his head, smiling. "Looks like you're expecting fraternal boy and girl twins." The doctor said and Rowan smiled. He was having a girl. Of course he would love his son just as much, but he was hoping for a girl and he got her.