♡ FIRST INTERACTION ♡

Harry
•You spotted Harry on the way to get your pet but you don't have a clue where to get them. Your dad doesn't remember either because he has Amnesia.

•"Hey, I'm sorry if I'm being a bother but do you know where I can find a pet?"

•"Actually, me and Hagrid were just there. Its down the road and should have a sign that says 'Magical Menagerie'

•"Thank you so much, I best be off now, See you later uh.."

•"Harry. Harry Potter. And you are?"

•"Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you."

Ron
•Your mom and his mom know each other so basically you and Ron hang out a lot as babies

•You guys actually learned how to walk together so that's cute

•"MOLLY, YOU MISSED Y/N AND RON'S FIRST STEPS!"

•"DAMN IT, ARTHUR, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME MISS!"

Hermione
•You guys first spoke to each other in the second year because she didnt really speak to you in the first year

•She honestly thought you were a bit too weird but she was wrong.

•"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger."

•"Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you. Do you know where potions class is? I forget easily, sorry."

•"I'm actually going to potions class too! I could walk you there if you'd like."

•"That would be awesome, thank you."

Neville
•You guys met on the train when he was looking around for his toad, Trevor.

•"Have you seen my toad, Trevor? I've lost him."

•"No, I haven't. I can help you look for him if you'd like."

•That lowkey made him blush a bit.

•"Uh- Yeah, um.. Thank you."

Luna
•The two of you met while you guys were walking in the forest (not together).

•You saw her petting a horse and thought it was really cute so you took a picture which caught her attention.

•"Oh, hello there."

•"Hey.. What're you doing out here?"

•"Just looking at the nature. What about you?"

•From there on, you guys often went on walks through out the forest and sometimes just around the school.

Draco
•The first hes spoken to you was in the middle of class, when the professor was going over something that he already knew

•"This class is so stupid."

•"Yeah, Totally. We don't need to hear the same thing over and over again. We have books that we can write it in."

•The professor catches you guys quite quickly

•"Is there something you'd like to share with the class?"

•"Nothing. Just that this class is stupid."

•You both got detention.

Fred
•You met at detention from doing pranks on teachers.

•"Haven't see you before."

•"Yeah, usually I don't get detention."

•"What did you do?"

•"I poured paint all over-"

•You both got a wack on the head from Snape because you guys were being too loud.

George
•It was both of your guys' first day at Hogwarts and Molly was teaching George and Fred how to get to the Hogwarts Express.

•"S'cuse me Miss, do you know how to get to Platform 9¾?"

•"Hey, you see that wall? Well, you run straight into it and it will take you there. It may be a bit scary but you should be fine. Here, George can take you with him."

•You sat in your cart as he pushed you through the wall (his father taking his cart)

•"That wasn't to bad, was it?"

•"Not at all."

•You also sit with him and Fred on the train.

Seamus
•You guys never really talked to each other until you offered to clean up his face from the 'Leviosa Incident'.

•"So.. I take it your a clumsy type?"

•"Yeah, you could say that."

•"I am too."

•After that, you guys kinda just started to hang out a lot.

Dean
•You guys never really spoken to each other until the Yule Ball.

•You saw him sitting alone, not looking very amused so you decided to go up to him and ask him to dance with you.

•"Hey.. Dean was it?"

•"Yep. And.. Yours is.. Y/n?"

•"Spot on. Anyways.. I was wondering if you like to dance? With me of course." (He said yes)

Remus
•You met while at a party (Hosted by Sirius and James).

•Remus sorta just walked up to you and started small talk.

•"Enjoying the party?"

•"Yeah, It's great! Can't believe Dumbledore actually let them do this."

•"Honestly, me neither.. But thankfully they let them do it."

•The whole night you guys danced, talked, and drank Butter Beer.

Sirius
•You were Remus' younger sister (by a few months) so you guys always saw each other quite often.

•The actual time you guys actually spoken was probably at the feast.

•"Do you mind passing the chicken, Sweets?"

•"Don't call me 'Sweets'."

•"Wait.. SIRIUS DID YOU JUST CALL MY SISTER 'SWEETS'?!"

•"As a matter of fact, I did."

"COME HERE! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS!"