Deku vs Muscular

"Now that Bakugou made me mad, ill go cool down, if not then i might kill one of you. If you hear anime openings and fight scenes coming from my bedroom, don't worry it's just me rewatching  Blue exorcist. You guys will be watching what I promised, Deku's fight with Muscular."  I said

"Do we r-really have to relive that moment" Kota said almost breaking into tears.

"No my sweet potato, you and deku will be watching anime with me, now come along." I said walking wail signaling them to follow, soon enough both where out the livingroom, leaving the BNHA cast alone reacting to this 'suppose deathly fight'"

Aizawa POV

Wow problem child has already rescued someone before, why din't he say anything, I'm to naive, i should of put the dots together. The kid was scared, deku was badly injured, and Kota now worried and cared for Midoriya something he din't show at the beginning of the training camp. The kid should get a reward, and what did Author-san mean by Bakugou bulling deku, yeah his mean but would you call that bulling? Wait! did Bakugou hurt midoriya! No... that can't be, this kid is really determined to be a hero, he wouldn't hurt deku, right.

Then suddenly the screen powered on. 

Time skip to when they watched the whole video, because the author dosen't have enough brain cells to write the whole thing.

"Wait.... HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS (*Asahi*, you understand if you watch Haikyuu) HOW THE HELL DID DEKU DO THAT." Bakugou said almost sreaming.

"I don't know, like dude, he's OP." Pikachu said

Soon after can walking out the door, Author-san and a mumbling mess that is Midoriya with a sleeping Kota on his shoulder.(next clip may contain blue exorcist spoilers) "Wait if Rin can only use his demonic powers when drawing the sword.......... canhisbrotherothesame..........therebothsaitanssons..........icanbepossible" midoriya already making theorys about theshow they just watch.

"Oi baka-hoe, how was the 'stupid easy fight' that deku did, was is stupid after all."

"N-no it wasn't easy, how did deku do it, wow he's amazi-...... I MEAN stupid deku is just stupid deku, i bet that anyone can beat that guy."

"Actually no bakugou, that guy is one of or best fighter, he has taken many pro heroes lives." said an unknow voice, soon to be know as tomura shigarakis voice.

"Why is the league of villains here, author-san" said aizawa.

Oh come on Eraser i already told you, there good friends of mine. 

"YEaH ANd TheN ThERes tHis One GuY MmiSsINg iN The GRouP, HIs NaME IS-" toga was cut off be Author-san

"Toga-chan they don't know who he is, so don't bring him in the conversation, you know full well that when someone mentions his name he appears out of fin air. Guys the persone toga is talking about is a surprise to when we will react to Aus. Right now the league is here because i need them to react to this to.

"Until next time, byeeeeeee"I say

"Mister, who's she talking to?" ask Eri

"Idk small child" DADZAWA respond.

____________________________________________

Sorry short chapter. I'm just really bored, so i wrote this with nothing in mind

500 words.