"Shoot he snapped"

After half an hour everyone came out of there shock ready to react.

Searching]

.

.

.

.

.

Multiverse found

'Shoot he snapped'

"Ok next one is a possibility"

"What do you mean this could be a possibility?" Uraraka said.

"This is something that may happen in you universes"

"OK"

"But first Eri, kota and Deku please go to my room."

"Let's start"

The screen powers on to reveal a sleepy deku

"Huh?, why is deku tired?"

"You'll find out"

To say that Izuku Midoriya is having a bad week is an understatement. Sunday: he was studying for an upcoming test all night, plus helping his classmates study. He finished all that at 10:00, and was ready to go to sleep, but god didn't want that for him. At 10:36 he woke up to some sobbing coming from Kirishima's dorm. Turns out he had a nightmare.

He ended up sleeping in Kiri's dorm on the floor.

Monday: woke up to streaming coming from the kitchen, guess what. Mineta destroyed the coffee machine so when one of the girls goes to get coffee, It'll splash all over them, forcing them to take their shirts off. Unlucky for him Bakugou was the victim, he was chasing
mineta all over the common room, he woke up deku. All the class was following them to stop the fighting. But... they didn't clean up after their mess, there was furniture all over the place, caused by the chasing. Boling coffee all over, plus a broken coffee machine. And who had to clean that shit up? IZUKU FUCKING MIDORIYA.

But that was only the morning. Because he had to clean the place, a mess he hadn't caused. He was late for the first period. Aizawa seemed to not have any cool left in him, because he didn't even let Midoriya explain why he was late and sent him to detention immediately. And when he had detention, They gave him extra homework.

Tuesday: Izuku woke up after two hours of sleep, because of the extra homework, to another of Katsukis fights, that god knows what caused it.

And who had to clean after that angry bitch? You know it, Izuku had.

School was extra hard today. And when they got to the dorms, the only thing deku wanted to do was go to sleep. BUT NO!!! Denki had to cut the electricity, who had to fix it DEKU. Izuku was already stressed, so he decided to cook something for the class so they can smile, when people smile it brings him peace. After an hour of cooking he heard a sound coming from Jiro's room, it was just a guitar that fell off. When he got back everyone was eating the food HE MADE and Katsuki was taking all the credit, What's even worse is that they didn't even leave him food to eat. He couldn't cook another meal because it was too late and he was out of food supply. So he went to sleep with an empty stomach.

Wednesday: It was the usual morning Angry bitch and Crazy class make a mess and leave it to deku to clean it up. Izuku got bullied from bakugou, like always. This was actually the best day of the week.

Thursday: He had a panic attack and was very depressed. He didn't come out of his room.

Friday: In the afternoon he just wanted to hang out with his friends. He invited them to go shopping. But all of them had an excuse. He didn't think about it too much. Until he saw a post on instagram. All of the class was dancing and getting drunk in a club. When he asked them about it, they just said that he was too innocent, they didn't think he'd want to go. But the only thing he wanted to do is get drunk and forget about this terrible week.

Monday:In class the theme was depression and how to cure it. Aizawa asked if someone had depression in the class, Izuku raised his hand. The class looked at him and started laughing saying stuff like 'Pfff- Midoriya, nice joke buddy' 'Deku-kun could never be depressed, his so happy'

Todoroki seemed offended because people were taking the fact that his friend has depression as a joke. " Ugh Stupid DEKU, Do you KNOW THe meaning of DEPRSIION. Because clearly you don't have it!"

Todoroki had enough of it "OMG, guys!!! How stupied can you be, Izuku here has depression, whether you like it or not, and it's not a prank. You can't just laugh at that!"

"But Todoroki-kun, deku-kun can't have depression his to happy to have it"

Aizawa made them shut up and classes where back to normal.

When the afternoon came, Izuku looked like a walking zombie, he didn't speak to anyone on his way back to the dorms, and this infuriated Bakugou (finally i didn't write baka-bitch or angry bull dog) "OI DEKU."

He just ignored it. "DON'T IGNORE ME" he ignored "DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR BETTER THAN ME!! I'M the BEST"

That's when it happened, Izuku midoriya snapped for the first time in 7 years.

Izuku looked up and said. "He he, you did it Katsuki, you broke me."

"HUH?, WHAT DO YOU MEAN STUPID NERD."

"I gave up, I'm tired of you bullshit, I can't take it anymore. I can't take y'alls shit anymore" He said looking at his classmates "I do every single thing in the dorms, and never get credit, not even a thanks"

"HUH? Deku you're confusing, Momo is the one that cleans this place and Bakugou and Sato are the ones to cook." Mina said as if izukus statement was the biggest lie she heard "Actually MINA" Deku snapped his head towards her "I'M the one that cleans around here, ever thought of how you all made a mess running after Bakugou and who ever is dumb enough to make him mad, and when you get back to the dorms is magically clean" "I thought that we had maids clean up the place when we are absent" Said sonic " WELL YOU CLEARLY THOUGHT WRONG. I'm the one that cleans, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MORNING, A mess that i did not make."

The class was in shock 'did they hear that right?Midoriya cursed, then Uraraka tried to calm down deku. Key word 'tried'

"W-Wow there Deku-kun, calm down, don't you think you're overreacting"

"Overreacting, OVERREACTING, bitch, I clean you shit up, everyday, YOUr shit not mine, And i don't get a simple thank you, nor does you fucking brain understand that I'm the one doing it. And for your information, this isn't the only thing I'm mad for. I'm mad because I was cooking all night, trying to make a good meal for everyone on Wednesday, to relieve my stress, because a simple smile and thank you can do that. BUT NOOOO!!!!! I heard a loud sound from Jiro's room and went to check it out, returning to all of you eating the food already. BAKUGOU taking all the credit. AND TO MAKE IT FUCKING WORSE, youdidn't even leave food for me. I couldn't cook another meal because we where out of supplies, thank to someone" Looks at Hagakure "Forgot that it was there turn to go shopping. And WHO had to go shopping the next morning on an empty stomach, ME. AND FOR GODS SAKE I GOT DETENTION FOR BEING LATE."

Uraraka was about to say another thing but was cut of by deku

"DON'T even say a word you little bitch. I HAD DEPRESSION SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND ALL OF YOU THOUGHT OF IT LIKE A JOKE, except Todoroki. FUN fact he and Kaminari are the only one that help around the dorms. HA! Let's not forget that I wasn't invited to a class hang out, just because I'm too innocent. FUCK ALL OF YOU. HECK i know what to do. I'm not going to help around in the dorms for a week so you can all see how much i do for you guys. AND SO YOU GUYS KNOW, I HATE ALL OF YOU. Except todo and kami, they are the only ones I'm not mad at. Oh an Bakugou, the only thing that's stopping me from murdering you out of pure rage is the fact that if I kill you, I can't become a hero."

~END~

Nobody could talk while watching that. They didn't know there was a possibility that Midoriya could snap like that.

"Author-san, does Deku-kun actually hate me?"

"No,but if this where to happen, he would not only hate he will hate everyone."

"Is the thing with almost killing bakugou true."

.

.

.

.

"yes"