Me

My Diary wrote "I'm done, I'm fucking done with having to go through hell every single day with fake ass people, my one wish is for my dad to return back and for him to give me a chance to beg him to let me come with him and I don't have to go through hell every single day with my abusive mother. Behind close doors all is what happens is my mom talks shit about me, her son, and thinks it's ok but rea-" until I was stoped by my drunk abusive mother, " if you get another F in one of you god dam classes one more fucking time I'm going to beat your ass, get it retard" but the truth is I work my ass off to get straight A's and this is what I get. All I want is my dad, my real dad I mean, I don't want a stepdad thats going to say "everything will be be just fine" but when it will really be ending up we're I almost die by something that will be controlled by choice. Oh how idiotic I am, you've been waiting for my identity: My name is Chandler Finley, I'm 15 years old and my birthday is May 13th 2005. If you couldn't tell I'm High School and doing the best I can with my mom being around all the damn time. Sometimes I even have to sneak inside so she doesn't know I'm home. Because if she sees be she with give me hours and hours of worthless lectures approximately 2-3 lectures a day, yeah my life is not like a box of chocolates it's like a pile of shit.