Maya Fey

It was delightful Saturday morning as the beautiful serenade of the streets played. There was a harmonious mixture between loud and soft chatters and tapping of shoes by the sidewalk. The sun was up high and showering this already bright afternoon with their warm rays of light.

It was a perfect day for a first date. In fact, a young girl by the name of Yn was about to meet up with her clumsy soon-to-be-partner.

Yn's date was a young girl who goes by the name Maya Fey, a Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique in training. Maya was what one would call a "character" as she would pop out in certain situations and cause total havoc.

Maya was the complete opposite from her deceased lady-like sister but nevertheless Yn agreed to meet up with her. Despite Maya being the one who planned out the meeting, she arrived to the meeting spot 24 minutes late.

"Nick needed some help before I left, sorry I got here late!" Yn pouted, discontented with Maya's excuse.

"Yesh Maya, it's like you didn't care!" Yn may of complained but she knew very well that Maya did indeed care. After all Maya even placed the effort to dress up.

Maya's normal everyday outfit is always out-of-the-norm, so it's really refreshing for Yn to see her in casual clothes.

Seeing Maya in a dynamite denim jacket that overlays her plain white shirt, let of tiny spakes of a flustering feeling in Yn's stomach. Yn thought that Maya's leggings really bring out her sexy cur-

Those thoughts of Yn we're quickly dismissed as she didn't want to give in too easily to such a clumsy idiot.

"You look nice today!" Maya started a small schmooze to kickstart the date.

You'd think Yn would be too smart to fall for something so cliche, but you're wrong. There was a small bloom of red acrosse Yn's face.

"Y-yeah whate-ever let's just get lunch, I'm starving!!" Yn yelled in an aggravated tone as she marched away.

Maya simply let a soft chuckle before informing Yn that the restuarant they're going to is at the opposite direction.

They had a nice chit chat while traveling towards their destinations. Truth be told, Yn had no idea where they we're going.

Yn didn't want to get her hopes high but she was kind of hoping for somewhere romantic like a walk by the park while watching the sun set right before them. But maybe that was asking to much, considering the factor of who she's on a date with.

Taking the time to analyze the situation and assumed that date would probably something really lame.

Guess what?

She was absolutely right!

The pair stopped by a small burger shop, there was nothing really special about the place other than the fact they're was almost no one around.

They ordered their food and waited by a table near by. Yn sat down, a little disappointed. It may be true that she was expecting this but it was a little soul crushing to not be able to have a romantic lunch she hoped for.

Maya used her psychic powers, or more logically her intuition, and sense that Yn wasn't in the best-est of moods. So she decided to lighten the mood up with small joke,

"Hey Yn, Knock knock"

A little surprized, Yn responded "Who's there?"

"Juno" A small smirk curved around Maya's lips as she couldn't hide her excitement. Just half way through the joke and Yn already expected the joke to be bad.

Yn let out a heap of air and said, "Juno who?"

"Juno that I love you very much, right?"

.

.

.

Yn couldn't help but let out a loud giggle. The joke was worst than what she predicted and she couldn't hold it in. Maya smiled in success.

"You're such an idiot" Yn yelled, still gasping for air.

It may be true that her date wasn't the most romantic thing in the world but,

It was truly something special to Yn.