The Forever Change In Life

Alexs Pov

   We were heading back on our bikes and Ella was in front because I let her and she looked focused when all of a sudden a car pulled out in front purposely hit Ella on her bike and she skidded across the road and her head was bleeding and the whole gang stopped and they went to her side and that's when I saw the driver it was her father in the drivers seat. When I saw him I took a photo of him and his car with Ellas bike across the road and then I rant to her side and told the gang that I knew who it was and we would get revenge somehow. We rushed her to the hospital in the ambulance I was able to ride with her. She was knocked out cold for a few days and when she woke up she was in tears because she didn't know how she got there but I held her and luckily she remembered going back to camp and then she couldn't remember anything else after she was hit.

I was so relieved she remembered everything else in her life besides that little part which was the accident. Later that week she was released with a sprained wrist and that was all some how besides a little memory loss on the crash. After she was released I had a gang member do research on her father, but we had also learned that he was also in a gang called Red Scars. This just made me even more mad because he had put Ella in danger her whole life without caring.

Although I knew she could take care of herself I was now even more scared for her with her dad being in a gang and also knowing that she is to. I knew I had to tell her so that is what I am doing right now im going to her room in the apartment to go and tell here about her father. When I walked in her room she was wearing her sports bra and grey sweatpants and she looked sexy as hell in her outfit. Once I told her about her dad she didn't really react and said she suspected it for awhile but doesn't really care about him and if it comes down to fighting him she couldn't care less about him. I was shocked about what she just said but then it calmed me knowing she couldn't care less to beat him up pretty bad and I liked this new side of her emotions and for showing the real her and not the painful, closed walls girl she was.

Ellas Pov

   When he told me about I was pretty calm and kinda expected him to be. I saw Alex relax and I kissed him and I went to the kitchen to grab popcorn when he came behind me I turned around and gave him some popcorn and turned back around but he stopped me and kissed me very seductively and I wrapped my arms around him and he picked me up and I also wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to his bedroom and I giggled when he threw me on his bed and I kissed him again and I said that he didn't need permission to do any thing with me because I trust him. He started tugging at my pants to tease me and finally to pull my pants down and came back up to kiss me and trail kisses down my body. That night I lost my virginity to Alex Royer who I love with my whole heart.