I won't say I'm in love

Alastor's POV

Angel and I had been chatting for the past few nights and each night after out talks, the feeling in my stomach would grow stronger. It was this feeling that made me unsteady, queasy but not like I would vomit. I figured it was that I was drinking every night. Yesterday evening I didn't drink, but I still felt this feeling. I didn't know what it was so I came to a decision. I would ask the others to see if they possibly knew. Today I brought it up mid conversation with the others while Angel was out with some friends.When I brought it up, Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other with a smug look on their faces. "So, you claim to have sick feelings around Angel, correct? And you also feel somewhat unsteady?" Charlie asked grinning. "Yes" I quickly responded. "Sounds like you have a crush on Angel!" Vaggie said trying to contain her laughter. I was a little startled by the news. I had not had a significant other since I was alive. 

 "A crush huh?" Husk said from behind the counter. "Doubt you would have the courage to tell him, since I know how you are with confessions ." He said. I shook my head and said, "Now now Husker, don't go making assumptions! I bet this is just a phase and it will pass soon enough. Besides, I basically just met him!" The others shot each other looks. " I dunno, maybe it isn't a phase! You'll confess, you two will get married and even have kids! " Vaggie teased. "Oh heavens no! I'm sure this 'crush' is a phase." I said. Just then the doors opened .

Angel's POV

 "K, we'll see you tomorrow Angie!" said Cherri as she Trixy, and Jasmine (My two Oc's) ran off. I opened the door just as I happened to hear Alastor saying something along the lines of , "crush is a phase". I stepped in, crossed both sets of my arms and said, "What crush?" . They all looked, startled? "A-Angel! Your back!" Alastor stuttered. I decided to push it past and assume Al was talking about someone else. Besides he's Asexual, he wouldn't like anyone, right? "That's right, your favorite guest is back!" I said joking. " Yeah like anyone would 'love' you" Vaggie said joking back.

 Alastor shot her a look that a couldn't tell what it was. Vaggie just shrugged at him and turned back to me. "So, how was your outing?" Alastor asked. "It was nice, we found this cool lake and after using a drone Trixy borrowed from her brother, we realised it kinda looked like a dick." I said, laughing at the memory. "Oh my lucifur, really? Can I see?" Alastor said laughing. " Sorry, we forgot to take a picture. " I said nervously. We all laughed, I started to walk toward the stairs. "Well I'm going upstairs to unwind. See ya later tonight, Alastor ~!" I said slightly seductive. The look on his face was priceless! I snickered and walked into my bedroom.

Alastor's POV

 "See ya later tonight, Alastor ~!" Angel said. I felt my face go red and that feeling came up again, stronger than ever! I must have looked ridiculous because Angel snickered and walked upstairs. I took a deep breath and cooled down. "Told ya!" Vaggie said with a smug look on her face. "Shut up!" I said, still blushing.